XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi

+9
S2M Ranger
CQR Jono
XBR Deadlast
Daytona Dreams
HCR Karma
TomTom ZS
S2M Cappie
AndyT306
IRT Flag
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi Empty Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi

Post by IRT Flag Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Brilliant racing, very close, shame about the mishap on lap 7 of race 1, but never mind stuff happens, the second race was good i was trying so desperatly to get away from mr glimmer, but only when speedmon caught up did i pull away, speedmon is too quick lol. I didn't however enjoy tonight, too much bad langauge spoilt the night for me, I'm not one for complaining, I never have, but that was just awful.
IRT Flag
IRT Flag

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi Empty Re: Round 1 Twin Ring Motegi

Post by AndyT306 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 am

Great racing in B lobby tonight in both races for me, especially race 2 coming from the back and slowly working upto the front

Please note we will not accept any abuse or foul language during a race, it is NEVER acceptable, reports of any occurance will be taken very seriously, and punished accordingly
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Cappie Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 am

Very good racing for race one B lobby. However on lap 3 there was a bit of a pile up under the bridge. Which my self and Jocker and a few others had a coming together.

For race 2 well that didn't happen for me as the whole street had a power cut!!!.
S2M Cappie
S2M Cappie

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:20 am

Awesome racing for me, didn't think I'd stay in 2nd for long (especially with DK behind me!) but held on to 4th. Race 2 for me was similar to Andy, started 9th then ran wide turn 1 and dropped down 2-3 places Rolling Eyes

But managed to work my way back up to 4th again cheers

Got a feeling this series is going to be AWESOME
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 am

Good morning all.

I have recieved reports of a problem in A lobby with conduct last night. Can someone PLEASE fill out a stewards form with the details and I will see to this. I will NOT have people who cannot conduct themselves in an adult fashion messing with everyone elses night.

Or, if you prefer, please PM me with the full details.

Greg - Site Co Founder.
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Dreams Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 am

IRT Flag wrote:
I'm not one for complaining
Lol, this did make me laugh having had to listen to you in the lobby pre race and your dodgy connection!!

Daytona Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 am

Well race 1 for me was ok finished down the pack which i expected race 2 was well not a race for me after being span off into wall watch the replie and to be honest was just one of them things. The rear of my car took a beating in both races but hey ho thats racing.

PS how come i have a red 10 against my name?

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 am

Cefiro Drifter wrote:Well race 1 for me was ok finished down the pack which i expected race 2 was well not a race for me after being span off into wall watch the replie and to be honest was just one of them things. The rear of my car took a beating in both races but hey ho thats racing.

https://xboxproleagueracing.forumotion.co.uk/f12-steward-inquiry-s
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:25 am

MGR Wheelwash wrote:
IRT Flag wrote:
I'm not one for complaining
Lol, this did make me laugh having had to listen to you in the lobby pre race and your dodgy connection!!

I haven't complained about a problem that isn't to do with me? don't know how to put it lol
IRT Flag
IRT Flag

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am

Awesome racing last night, never have I had to work so hard for a 4th and 10th places!!

I must doff my cap to Speeddmon, Deano and Nightmare. I had awesome, race long, battles with Deano in Race 1 and Nightmare in Race 2. I had a great battle with Demon for a couple of laps of Race 2 but my poor Evo was no match for his rocket powered Subaru with it's extra acceleration Sad

With regards to the language last night - I think we need to arrange the following words in to a well known phrase:-

In
Cup
Storm
Tea
A

There were a few choice words last night but, not once, did I hear anyone direct them aggressively in the direction of another competitor. With cars this closely matched there was always going to be some 'interesting' driving and, in the heat of the moment, a few comments were made that included the expletive.

If anyone wants to move this in front of Admin/Stewards I'll happily make myself available as witness #1 Rolling Eyes Laughing

CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 am

Cup A Storm In Tea?? scratch

Wink

Was kind of gutted when I realised how close I had been to qualifying for A lobby, practiced monday morning and got a 2:06.6 after 4-5 laps, and regularly got mid/low 2:06's during the race. Not like I would have even remotely stood a chance of finishing higher than last place Laughing, but still - extra points would have been nice lol
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am

AndyT306 wrote:
Cefiro Drifter wrote:Well race 1 for me was ok finished down the pack which i expected race 2 was well not a race for me after being span off into wall watch the replie and to be honest was just one of them things. The rear of my car took a beating in both races but hey ho thats racing.

https://xboxproleagueracing.forumotion.co.uk/f12-steward-inquiry-s

I see lol ah well rules are rules own fault for not practicing

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 am

Cefiro Drifter wrote:I see lol ah well rules are rules own fault for not practicing

my own fault too!
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Nice attempt Tom but try again Laughing

Would have been great to have had you in A Lobby. You'd have been surprised by how you may have finished, especially in Race 2.

Race 1 went pretty much with grid order - Demon, Nightmare and AgileAdam managed to breakaway. Deano and myself squabbled over 4th/5th and everyone else followed along, there was no great gains or drops..........apart from Kenny who got an unfreindly (accidental) nudge from the CO Very Happy

Race 2 though so most of the quicker guys arguing amongst themselves towards the rear/middle of the field - only Demon managed to pick his way through the field with any great success. Deano and Adam appeared to have a long running battle over 8th/9th and Nightmare and myself had an awesome battle for 10th/11th.

CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Ranger Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Could the Evo not be given and extra 1Pi to help against the might of the scooby ? Just a thought as myself I feel the scooby a little unfair on the poor Evo Wink
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger
Senior CO

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 pm

I think Nightmare put forward the idea of adding the driveline upgrade to the Evo to try to help the punch out of corners - I know Deano said he'd look at it for next week.

Other than the acceleration differences the cars are really well matched - just the Scooby was pulling car lengths on the Evo out of corners Sad

CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 pm

S2M Ranger wrote:Could the Evo not be given and extra 1Pi to help against the might of the scooby ? Just a thought as myself I feel the scooby a little unfair on the poor Evo Wink

you can ask the CO Wink

the emphasis in this comp has been on the team championship and/or the manufactures championships - neither of which are affected by any inbalance in the cars

i found no difference and on some tracks was quicker in the evo, but found the scooby easier to drive with my style so made my decision
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 pm

I know what you're saying Andy but that's not how it's actually been billed - the poster even has the following:-

"These cars need no introduction, both are cult classics, both have huge horsepower and mental grip, which can outstrip the skills of even the most skilled drivers, but which is best, Scooby or Evo?"

I'm not really too fussed as the battles last night with Deano and Nightmare were amazing. It would just be nice to have a straight battle with something other than another Evo Laughing

I didn't even try the Scooby as I'd pre-painted an Evo from when Ranger was first bouncing around the builds for this - there was no way I was painting another car with my dismal skills Embarassed

CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm

CQR Jono wrote:I know what you're saying Andy but that's not how it's actually been billed - the poster even has the following:-

"These cars need no introduction, both are cult classics, both have huge horsepower and mental grip, which can outstrip the skills of even the most skilled drivers, but which is best, Scooby or Evo?"

I'm not really too fussed as the battles last night with Deano and Nightmare were amazing. It would just be nice to have a straight battle with something other than another Evo Laughing

I didn't even try the Scooby as I'd pre-painted an Evo from when Ranger was first bouncing around the builds for this - there was no way I was painting another car with my dismal skills Embarassed

i'm more concerned that you've listened to anything written by Gregbie!!

with a 55% point spread in the scooby's favour i don't see a massive gap, and some of the tracks will favour the evo

however if Deano does want to amend the build very slightly i will back this too
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IRT Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm

I do agree that the scooby is punchy, but i did some lap times on catalunya, and i was going about 0.200 quicker in the evo
IRT Flag
IRT Flag

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Jono Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:57 pm

It doesn't happen very often Andy and I promise never to let it happen again Wink

Like I said previously I'm not particularly fussed personally as I had some awesome racing last night.......but only really with other Evo's. The only time the difference was noticeable during racing was when Demon could easily get a run on me out of corners where I was 'on the gas' first.

As an example - during pre-race practice I was running close to DK......exiting the hairpin before the back straight 2 car lengths ahead of him, by the end of the straight DK would be 1 car length ahead.

Comparing scores over the breadth of the field is completely mis-leading as you have to take into account the different levels of driver skill.

Deano has already said he'll do some tests before next week so all's good in the hood Very Happy

CQR Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:59 pm

CQR Jono wrote:It doesn't happen very often Andy and I promise never to let it happen again Wink

when the hell did u ever listen to anything i said??

G I love you
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 pm

I didn't notice much of a speed difference if I'm honest, out of the top 4 qualifying spots in B lobby 2 cars were Evos (mine in 2nd and Bojorg's in 3rd or 4th) and the other two were Scoobys. So seemed pretty equal to me Smile
My team-mate/bitch Scoz is in a scoob and though my Evo was quicker during the race, best lap-times were only about .200 apart ....

Just to add as well, during that initial test session I joined in with Andy, Greg, Deano etc I was about 1.2 seconds quicker in the Evo ..

So I'm not fussed if the build is changed or not Smile
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 pm

AndyT306 wrote:

i'm more concerned that you've listened to anything written by Gregbie!!

noone ever does No
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 pm

I'll be on it today. All in the evo might be gaining 2 pi. (632) Just let me test.

Bloody tunes, look at the problems they cause lol
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next