XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
..................its been a while!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
..................its been a while!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
..................its been a while!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
..................its been a while!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
..................its been a while!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
..................its been a while!! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
..................its been a while!! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
..................its been a while!! EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
..................its been a while!! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  GROUP  COUNT  

..................its been a while!!

3 posters

Go down

..................its been a while!! Empty ..................its been a while!!

Post by Daytona Dreams Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Moo Wallace here, previous known as Wheelwash, these days running as Daytona Dreams in memory of my daughter and it appears i joined on the same day as Flyin Mikey J back in 2012, although i thought it was before that when S2M were the main team and its safe to say that i was as popular as smallpox through the XBR days.

Back to run in Mikey's series, as i dont do weekend racing due to NASCAR and family, in that order as well. I've lost a second of pace thanks to the wonderful drugs supplied by the NHS, which does keep the body working (just!) but being a nocturnal creature, it does fall nicely into American Timezone Racing.

These days, part of the VTCC team which like yourselves was revamped with the folks that used to run it under the leadership of CQR Rusty. Also part of the TORA Media staff as i do like a picture or two, a social media whore under the Wheelwash Racing Media Facebook Page banner and hope to cover Mikey's stuff as and when its happening.

Look forward to seeing you all disappear out front while im plodding around at the back, but at least the car will look the part.

Daytona Dreams

Back to top Go down

..................its been a while!! Empty Re: ..................its been a while!!

Post by HCR Karma Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Hey chief...for me you need no introduction....known and raced with you on and off for more years than I care to remember now..lol

Your contribution to the racing community is well known...and ur skill as an artist highly rated.....☺always loved your paints...u did a panda one on a mini cooper years ago that I always thought was cool as f*"k ☺

Anyways sir..good to see u here again..

Greg
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

..................its been a while!! Empty Re: ..................its been a while!!

Post by OutlawedXJ Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am

I do not know you but am looking forward to meeting you and of course chasing some rearends down on the track

OutlawedXJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum