XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  COUNT  GROUP  

CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion

+5
Brooksy0907
NASidney
JVanEssen
Exiled
XPR Venom
9 posters

Go down

CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  Empty CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion

Post by XPR Venom Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 am

Points are in but awaiting big boss to organize it. We do know that they are off right now. Will be sorted asap.

With that begin the chatter of post race discussion of race 2.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  Empty Re: CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion

Post by XPR Venom Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:57 am

lag issues was my problem in race 2 i got blasted and the team at TRD and Venom Energy had a major engine fail which caused car to go off the road and end upside down. On to next week. BTW i might be a maybe for next week need someone to step up just case.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  Empty Re: CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion

Post by Exiled Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:11 am

Rear ended again while in first place! Truly frustrating. I get it, it was an accident, however that two weeks in a row. Last week it was four cars damaged. This week two cars. I was hit from behind in both.
My car was ok at best. After working on it all week. I was excited for this race just to leave in disappointment. I'm sure others had a great race but i didnt. See you all next week.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 am

C lobby was a bit messy this week but some good racing was still had.  My apologies to the b spec guys for not having the room set up right which left them getting clobbered on their last laps by the AI driven ST cars.   This won't happen again and I'm sorry I'm a noob.  

Here are the times for testing the new scoring.

race 1
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  Ctccr2rr1_zps88d9394b

race 2
CTCC Round 2 - Road Atlanta Club - Post Race Dicussion  Ctccr2rr2_zpse6009730

I couldn't find my pace in race one at all.  Ran up front for awhile until I got loose going around TJ in his b spec into turn one.  Exquisite was on it and through for the win.

Race two also started off rough with a couple bobbles and missed apexes.  Sidney went wide and Puckhead, Exquisite and I went through.  Some chaos in the chicane ( three b specs and two st cars was always going to end in tears ) left me dodging cars left and right but somehow came through with only a some door contact.  I chased down puckhead. He went wide, I went through.  I went wide, he went through.  Last chicane of lap 17 I got a run on him. We went side by side through the whole complex with some bumping and grinding I got in the dirt he got a poor run and we drag raced all the way to the finish line.  Race win by .002 seconds!  Fun times.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NASidney Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am

Yep i'm a total noob. Got too wide and into the grass. Who knew you could get so jittery with multi-player online racing that i've done for years, only now it's a league against the best racers i've ever seen.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy0907 Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 am

was a good race last night, still not fully upto speed on forza Sad really do need to start playing it more, just couldnt get the car to work round here last night, didnt really have much close racing due to race pretty much being over straight from the off, us in the b-spec from my lobby last night seemed to struggle with the rolling starts in both races, i managed to get into 1st place due to my reactions of hearing race call out go go go, in the 2nd race it wasnt as clear, all we got just as the a spec cars got to the right hander was go, im pretty sure a couple in a class asked if race was a go, due to go only being called once,

i managed 2nd in 1st race which i couldnt complain about colgate was just well on it congrats on that mate Smile JLRacer managed to hold the gap on me untill the A spec cars started lapping us, then the gap started to fall, was the same in both races, he held the gap closing on me about 50ft every other lap, gap was no bigger then 300 ft in both races untill the a class cars started lapping us,

very good comp cant wait till next weeks race Smile

Brooksy0907

Back to top Go down

Post by JRacer NL Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:53 am

First of all I was a bit disappointed with missing the A lobby by 0.007 second.... But I know I'm a better qualifier than a racer (maybe I should change my gamertag to Jqualifier... Very Happy ) so knew it was still going to be very tough in the B lobby.
Yeah, the starts on both races were a bit chaotic.. Very Happy First race I went on the third go, but maybe some delay as all three cars behind me started quicker. I was in the wrong gear (2nd iso 3rd) on the start of the second race and then also completely missed my shift point to 4th and that cost me the lead. I felt I was a little quicker than Brooksy, but made a few too many mistakes and lost a lot of time in both races letting the ST cars past.. Sad I was at least glad I could keep Moontower/Colgate behind me in the second race. With a couple of bump & grinds it was way too close for comfort... Very Happy
Thnx guys.

JRacer NL

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy0907 Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 am

you was definatly quick it would have been a close battle mate if there wasnt a couple of little issues, defiantly would have been some wicked racing,

my fastest lap i clocked was a 1.11.556 and that was chasing down colgate in the first race,

i really need to figure out the gears as this 40% is kinda hard on the gears,

look forward to next weeks race, and i'll happily host some test lobbys coming upto the next race so if you fancy joining chuck us a friend request, i'll let you guys know what days and times etc Smile

Brooksy0907

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 am

A bit of a quiet race for me last night. Race 1 I lost a position on the start but after taking it back I was just hotlapping. Then same again for race 2. I started at the back and only started catching for an overtake around lap 5-7 but then after a smash taking out all but me in the b specs I couldnt really loose. Would be interesting to see how this other scoring system would put me as I only missed out on b lobby by about 010 and thought I may have challenged b lobby as I were lapping faster but messed up qualy a bit

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by DTR Rock Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:38 pm

@Chaos. Sorry. My fault. I was trying to avoid hitting Mad Dog so I came back over to the outside. Didn't think you would brake early. I guess you were trying to avoid hitting him too.

DTR Rock

http://www.driventorace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Disappointed, dis-heartened, demotivated, shocked, embarassed, a little angry, very annoyed.

My opinion of the fiat 500.

NEVER EVER have i qualified last on any race site. I beat my TUNED 500 in pre qually practice with a UNTUNED Fiesta by over a second. And it didnt roll once where as the fiat seemed to prefer to be on its back(giving me the shafting).

And to top it off, my team mate is a let down yet again. Sorry guys but i'm out.
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy0907 Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 pm

devil team up with me if you want mate ?

im driving the yaris, kinda struggling to get gears sorted, and i can tell your struggling, its very close when we are racing/lapping in equal hotlapping cars, im usually pretty damn close, and i wasnt that far off you in these series and my car was tuned well off, forgot about the 40% rule

if these guys are happy with you joining me then id be happy to have you there Smile

Brooksy0907

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Brooksy0907 wrote:devil team up with me if you want mate ?

im driving the yaris, kinda struggling to get gears sorted, and i can tell your struggling, its very close when we are racing/lapping in equal hotlapping cars, im usually pretty damn close, and i wasnt that far off you in these series and my car was tuned well off, forgot about the 40% rule

if these guys are happy with you joining me then id be happy to have you there Smile

I wont be allowed to change team/car now. Too late but THANK YOU for the offer. I would if i could.

I tested the Bspec cars when the first poster came out. Seen the car list n builds so built and tested a few cars. No where on the car list did it say 40% hp handicap. Only found out a day or 2 before the first race when it was mentioned in the lap times thread.  I feel embarassed by that car. Last place my arse

I'll have a look at the yaris tune for you
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy0907 Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:50 pm

i didnt know about the 40% bhp myself mate,so i kinda qualified with a tune set up for the track gears was kinda masterd to a tea for infinion o well

Brooksy0907

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down