XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion

5 posters

Go down

CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion Empty CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion

Post by XPR Venom Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:49 am

ST Cars Please allow room for bspecs!!!

Points Updated unofficially, please allow a day or two or three to be finalized

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion

Post by Exiled Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:14 am

So another blah race for me. First race had a nice battle with Blade until we caught the bspec cars. He tries to pass venom in the esses and hits him. Then a couple corners later we caught the rest of the bspec cars. I go high in the corner he stayed low the bspec cars came into the high lane. I tried to drive underneath them and clipped blade by accident, who in turn rear ends me in the next corner. Great! thats 3 weeks in a row i'm hit in the rear. Maybe i should put some lube on the rear of my car so it wont hurt as much.

Second race i'm battling Clayton for 11 laps. Mostly me trying to get around him, because i was being held up. So we catch the bspec cars and he runs over 2 bspec cars that were battling for position! WOW! So then finally, i get a run down the front stretch pull a bumper in front of him by turn 1. I break slightly early so i can drive threw the corner. He was to my left and late broke. He comes down on me instead of giving me some room. We collide and Maddog gets around and i finish 3rd.

This series is truly pushing me to not drive clean and to not give people room. When i drive clean and give people room, i get rear ended or bullied off the track. Whatever see you all next week. Rolling Eyes 
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC ROUND 3 - Catalunya National - Post Race Discussion

Post by JVanEssen Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:18 am

Tonight was a weird one. First race I started with tons of front end damage due to starting confusion. The Evo was gonna suck on the straight anyway without all the damage on top of it.

Second race was fun. had some back and forths with HOWZITGOIN and finally capitalized on a traffic jam with the B spec guys. Spent the rest of the time chasing down Donkey and Urban but fell a few hundred feet short.

I would also add that B specs should hold their line.

Its nice to move over and make room but its not needed and confusing.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M DeLLoRTo Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 pm

A good night for Abbott Motorsport in the houses all in all.
A win in race 1 for Jim after a hard fought battle with colgate.
A third place for 'pops' in race 1 was a good result aswell.

now onto race two.........

One to forget in a hurry for Jim  Mad 

Im starting to see that the ST's are not waiting for the right moment to pass the bspecs. Mad dog, greg are two off the top of my head that are great when it comes to waiting for the right time. Others however (you know who you are) i feel as soon as you catch the bspecs no matter what point on the track you have to get past in that corner / section whether its safe to do so or not  Rolling Eyes 

race 2 at catalunya there was 4 bspecs fighting for second place with 4 laps remaining and due to a silly un-thoughtout pass from a ST car resulting in contact between themselves and a bspec car it completly ruined the whole end to that race which was shaping upto be one hell of a last few laps.

All i would like to ask is if the bspecs are battling for position (we usually are all race  Laughing Cool ) please think about where your overtaking us........

However all the drama aside 'pops' got away early on in race 2 and secured another win for Abbott Motorsport so it happened to be a successfull round 3 of the CTCC for the team.

cheers
Jim and Fletch

S2M DeLLoRTo

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Does anyone have B lobby replays on their storefront??

JVanEssen

Back to top Go down

Post by NASidney Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 pm

JVanEssen wrote:Does anyone have B lobby replays on their storefront??

Yes, I sure do. Grab'em if you need them.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:40 pm

NASidney wrote:
JVanEssen wrote:Does anyone have B lobby replays on their storefront??

Yes, I sure do. Grab'em if you need them.

Sweet thanks!

JVanEssen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down