XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  GROUP  COUNT  

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion

+5
TJSteel
XPR Venom
JVanEssen
HaydieT
HCR Karma
9 posters

Go down

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Empty CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion

Post by HCR Karma Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:53 am

HI all.

First off. A big thank you for all turning out tonight. 3 fully lobbies of very close and hard fought racing with some real door to door action.

I was lucky enough to be in A-lobby tonight,,a fairly rare occasion with the usual pace I have so was chuffed with that. Race one was very close where myself, DTR Rock and HCR Mad Dog had a great scrap up front in the Superspec,,,and the first time we came across the slower cars really did test our cool as it was all close as hell!!

Ended up in 3rd,,,happy with that  Very Happy 

Second race I started in 2nd due to the lobby setup, and got underway trying to chase down CRA Chaos in his 12 Civic (Nice paint by the way),,but due to a slight moment by DTR Rock as he missed his braking point and hit my rear,,i lost ground and had to settle back in the field.

But fortune was kind to me a few laps later where once we caught up with the B-spec guys, and the hold up with overtaking meant I closed ground, battled on and brought the car home in 3rd again. least its consistent,,,,lol

But the one main factor for me tonight was the quality of the builds. In the second race the whole A lobby Superspec finished within 150ft of eachother,,,and after 11 laps of battle to finish that close.....I tip my hat to the event CO,,XPR Venom for the work he has put into them.

Cant wait for next week at Atlanta Club..... Twisted Evil 

Karma  Cool

Last edited by XPR Karma on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Empty Re: CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion

Post by HaydieT Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:14 am

Great Racing everybody! First race I managed to ruin my start & dropped to 3rd, caught back up to XPR Karma and had to go balls deep to get past at the outside of the second to last turn. CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  12005138883_a279c81ed4

After that I then began my hunt for DTR Rock, it was definitely some crazy racing. Ended up have a 6 lap battle with Rock while overtaking the B-Specs which nearly led to Karma sneaking back past! It was half way through the last lap that I got past DTR Rock after a hell of a lot of door rubbing & bumping.

Race 2 saw myself starting in 4th spot after some even more crazy racing damage finally occured, it was bound to happen with 4 of us going door to door for so long, sadly it went really bad & it collected all 4 of us but the battle still went on! I think I finished 4th in the end but it was a mixture of great racing but sometimes a tad overly aggresive. I know this is touring cars but we still need a cars width! Razz

Big well done to XPR Venom & everyone else involved for creating what is going to be a great series, can not wait for the next round at one of my top 3 track, Road Atlanta Club!
One last shout out to both HCR Two Stroke & Blade39x for making it into A lobby in their first race as part of Happy Cat Racing & Also to TJSteel for helping carry the B-Spec team to the top after one round! Very Happy

Here's some pretty pictures for you guys to enjoy! Very Happy
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  12005174164_87dc52f3d2

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  12004831925_4280d6fdf1

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  12005186774_c1ab5e3826

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  12004859855_62f6c0886a
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Empty Re: CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion

Post by JVanEssen Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:29 am

Awesome I hope there are replay videos to be seen.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:29 am

I had an awesome race with the B spec guys in A lobby some close racing. congrats on the win in race 2 Count Russcular, btw sweet paint. Very Happy . A lobby replays are on my storefront, search for "CTCC S1 R1 R1 A" or CTCC S1 R1 R2 A" for race 1 and 2. Brilliant driving by all drivers in A lobby. Also, a huge thanks to the host Andy and JVanEssen stepping in and making it run so smoothly. Cheers guys.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks Mad Dog Smile Look out in the next 2 rounds. I might hit A lobby Smile at work again today so had to be up at 6. My head is battered but it was worth it for the race. off next week and the weekend after so I should be wide awake for them races Smile

The only thing I though that was missing from the race last night were B spec drivers as we only had 3 in our lobby. Still had some close racing though and although I came 2nd, CRA XessIV didnt make it too easy as he was only a tiny bit slower. There was no catching Devil though once he'd passed.

I'd also like to congratulate CRA XessIV for keeping all 4 wheels down in the race. not too sure how you managed to roll on the parade lap but it was a good roll lol

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:00 am

Am just in work as well Steel,,,,,eyes are blurred but was worth it for last night.

Forgot to say thank you to the room hosts as well, with note to "JVanEssen ". He stepped up at the last minute and with min direction took to it like a pro. Your a gent sir.

As for replays, we hope to have a video put together over the weekend by our roving reporter XPR Roadrunner....so keep watching this space.

Karma  Very Happy 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 am

Working on a weekend.. what fun. at least its quiet lol

I have replays saved for both races from B lobby so give me a shout if anyone wants them and I'll send them over tonight

One annoyance with replays tho comes thanks to Forza's expertise with their "amazing" camera angles. They should definitely have an option for customizing the camera locations and angles. Most of them are just close ups of your own car meaning you miss the action. The biggest annoyance though is how slow they move as they never follow you through the corners properly and you end up with a second worth of just track while the camera catches up to you lol, could make some brilliant video's with our race footage if you had more camera options. Unfortunately its the same with Forza 5 Sad

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 am

ill take those replays mate.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 am

no problem, I'm in work till 7 but i'll send them over once I'm home. I'll be online about 8

Just accepted your request Smile

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Russcular Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 am

Had great night last night, finished 3rd in race 1 and god knows how but I won race 2!. Unbelievable!. I must say thank you to XPR Venom and Blanman who were up my trumpet the whole race and were quicker!. Never once forced a move or bumped me. Great racing lads. I almost soiled myself when all of the Super A lads came past bumper to bumper!. Cant wait till next week, lets hope it goes at least as half as well as last night. And thanks Venom for the paint. Took half a second off my lap time I reckon lol!.
Count Russcular
Count Russcular

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 am

Your drove a blinder last night man. I spoke to Chad after the race and he said you were on it!!

You cant get better than 1st bruv,,,well done  cheers 

Just thinking....it was a mental bit last night when myself and all the other S-spec guys came hammering by in formation....any chance If you have the replay that you could take a couple of pictures of that point in race 2 and throw them up? am in work or I would do it myself..lol

No worries if ya cant,,just thought I would chance my arm and ask,,lol

Regardless,,,,i cant wait for round 2....  Twisted Evil 

G  Cool
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Russcular Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:17 am

I'll give it a go Karma, picture taking is not my strong point!.
Count Russcular
Count Russcular

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBobcat77 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 am

We had as much fun in Lobby C.

Both races are on my storefront "CTCC S1 R1C" and "CTCC S1 R2C", Enjoy!

Full report from our side of things on my website as well. Go to CTCC Round 1 Report
BritishBobcat77
BritishBobcat77

http://evolutionmotorsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 am

BritishBobcat77 wrote:We had as much fun in Lobby C.

Full report from our side of things on my website as well. Go to CTCC Round 1 Report

Superb report. Any chance you could copy and paste it in here as well....? its a quality write up  Very Happy 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Empty CTCC R1 R2

Post by Count Russcular Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm

CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  <a href=CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Ctcc_r13" />CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  <a href=CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Ctcc_r12" />CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  <a href=CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Ctcc_r11" />CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  <a href=CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  Ctcc_r10" />
Count Russcular
Count Russcular

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBobcat77 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:18 pm

XPR Karma wrote:

BritishBobcat77 wrote:We had as much fun in Lobby C.

Superb report. Any chance you could copy and paste it in here as well....? its a quality write up  Very Happy 

Thank you Karma  Very Happy  And so, as requested, here it is...

After a poor performance in qualifying on Wednesday evening, we were starting in 5th place on the Super-Touring grid for Race 1 in Lobby C and we were in for some close hard fought racing.

Race One
After an incident between CRA Urban and think JVanEssen which put them at the back of the Super-Touring group I was up to 3rd place and visibly catching NASidney's Honda. Then on lap 5 I made an aggressive dive down the inside of the fast right hander before the hairpin, where he then re-passed me and we went bumper to bumper through turns 1 and 2. I had the extra corner speed coming out of turn 2 and went round the outside at turn 3. This allowed BMK1586 to catch up and then pass NASidney.

I was now up to 2nd place and I held that position until 2 laps to go. Lap 9 and I could JVanEssen catching me like a train in his Mitsubishi Evo X GSR. We were by now starting to lap the B-Spec cars and I was hoping he'd get held up in the slower section, but all that went out the window when my Subaru got loose coming through the last right hand sweepers before the hairpin. I ran wide and rubbed the wall, letting JVE past. I held on to 3rd place at the line.

Race Two
Race 2 was a little different. Starting in 2nd place after the reverse grid, I got a good start but cold tyres caught me out at turn 2 and I ran wide, putting me under pressure from JVnaEssen, who got down the inside at turn 5 and took the position. Soon after I was down to 4th as EZT Puckhead got through on me, but coming round turn 1 on the next lap, I was carrying several mile per hour more corner speed and got into the back of his Toyota GT86, putting EZT and I down to 5th and 6th places respectively after he'd caught and passed me.

After dropping back and losing touch with EZT, with 5 laps to go I started reeling him and also BMK back in as they started to fight over 4th place and I thought I had a chance of taking it for myself. A lap or so after EZT had passed BMK I was right on BMK back bumper, but the B-Spec cars being lapped were also starting to come into the mix.

The penultimate lap and I'd lost a little greound to BMK getting the the lapped cars, but a mistake between turns 1 and 2 let me right back on him and through turn 5 I made my move. I got down the inside and after an accidental tap which pushed BMK wide I was into 5th place, but EZT Puckhead had got away from us and 5th place was were I stayed.

Next time...
Next round see's the CTCC pack heading to Road Atlanta for 2 races around the Club circuit.
BritishBobcat77
BritishBobcat77

http://evolutionmotorsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DTR Rock Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks for the great racing guys and sorry for causing the accident. Tried to follow Karma through into the last corner and completely missed it. I'm a little rusty :<

Can't wait until next week.

DTR Rock

http://www.driventorace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TG XessIV Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 am

TJSteel wrote:Thanks Mad Dog :)Look out in the next 2 rounds. I might hit A lobby :)at work again today so had to be up at 6. My head is battered but it was worth it for the race. off next week and the weekend after so I should be wide awake for them races Smile

The only thing I though that was missing from the race last night were B spec drivers as we only had 3 in our lobby. Still had some close racing though and although I came 2nd, CRA XessIV didnt make it too easy as he was only a tiny bit slower. There was no catching Devil though once he'd passed.

I'd also like to congratulate CRA XessIV for keeping all 4 wheels down in the race. not too sure how you managed to roll on the parade lap but it was a good roll lol

Great racing too man, and thanks for the comments of my awesome roll, I was going for a perfect 10 and hoping it would add some points to my overall score for the race!

Great event fellas, great job on how smooth things went. The only thing I think could be a little different would be for the leader of the grid lap to say Ready, GO, GO, GO! So that we know to be very ready. Other than that small comment it was a blast.
TG XessIV
TG XessIV

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 am

I'm sure you can get a 10 on Road Atlanta, I almost rolled my Evo there in the Tarmac Terrors, It was a nooooo, CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  1017480_10152391511985931_815078302_n

then missing the tyres (Just behind the camera, there at the top right of the above pic) by a few mm, then the wall gave a bit of a woooo I'm alive lol
CTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  993044_10152391512460931_1411852169_n

DTM's on that track were fun too so should have some good racing in the next round SmileCTCC Round 1 - Infideon IRL - Post Race Dicussion  543804_10152238267180931_929616514_n

I'm off work this week so I'll get some pics of the B lobby put up. only 3 cars in B spec but was still close Smile

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down