XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  GROUP  TJSteel  

CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion

+5
Exiled
HCR Karma
NASidney
JVanEssen
XPR Venom
9 posters

Go down

CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion Empty CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion

Post by XPR Venom Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:42 pm

had a good finale race. was a great series going to miss it

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion

Post by JVanEssen Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Absolutely destroyed that I had to miss the last race but when water starts coming through the ceiling you kinda need to prioritize.

Thanks a ton to Chad for running a great series.

So glad I chose CTCC as my first series to try at online racing. It got me hooked and I cant wait for season two.

Congrats to Mad Dog, Chaos, Karma, Venom, Colgate and Blanman jobs well done.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC Round 6 - Tsukuba Full - Post Race Discussion

Post by NASidney Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

I'm so bummed i missed the last race, but i set my alarm for AM instead of PM
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 am

Amazing series,,what a closer. Huge thanks to CRA Chaos,,,had a fantastic scrap with him all season,,really felt pushed hard.

Cant wait on season 2!!! bring it on

Greg  cheers 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:37 am

This was a great last race. I had a great battle with karma and andy in the second round. I was lucky to pick up the win on both races. Karma was great to race with. He pushed me every race and it was a blast battling with him. Thanks karma for helping me keep faith that there are drivers in forza, who can hold a line and wont dump you in a corner.
I was and am very happy with this series. This was my first series on this site. Venom and the rest of the XPLR staff did a great job with creating and keeping this series running smoothly. Thanks for having me and i will be waiting for the next one.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:31 pm

On a side note:
This doesn't really matter however I don't agree with the last two penalties.  Both videos show hints of lag. Which nullify's it being anyone's fault.

The first race video shows urban on the inside of howsitgoing and IF he called out inside then that is a perfectly good move. Also from the video it doesn't look like the cars actually touched on the screen.

The second video shows that the cars never touched it was lag. You can see it clearly. To penalize him on both is a bit overkill Imo for lag related issues.

I am a good friend of both drivers involved and I am not defending nor accusing anyone.  Just my views on the videos posted.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by xHOWZITGOINx Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:16 am

Not shore who's replay your watching but in race 1 it clearly shows urban hitting me with no gap between us. Once early and again later in the race with the later incident being a desperation move by him to pass me because he had been sitting behind me for the majority of the race with turn 1 being his only chance of passing me with the later incident being the one resulting in the penalty. Not at any stage was his front bumper past the rear of my car with even a small amount gap between my rear and his front. Unless im using the view of following the car from behind there is no way of me knowing exactly where he is. On my last check of his position with my right thumb stick he was clearly behind me before i start making my corner entry and applying brakes with his line being narrow and tight to the right side leaving him out of my rear view mirror vision making it impossible for him to make the turn without parking it on the inside or running straight on which he ends up doing which the replay clearly shows him doing. Not at any stage did I change my line from previous laps or my braking point. Given the nature of turn 1 I have to turn in before the crest. Not at any stage did he make the call of passing or inside. Regardless of the passing call comment or not the pass was not there to be made safely. Its not my responsibility to let the chasing driver pass but its up to the chasing driver to make the pass safely. In regards to race 2 where he hits me turning me around there is a small gap between bumpers yes but not at any stage does my replay or Venoms show anyone in the race lagging. Whilst there may have been lag at that time the amount is so insignificant and minimal the result of him driving into me would have happened anyway due to him still braking late and not exercising caution. Again I never brake early but rather where I should be braking making sure I don't hit the car in front of me. In the end a little common sense would have prevailed.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by AndyT306 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

xHOWZITGOINx

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:55 am

CRA Chaos wrote:On a side note:
This doesn't really matter however I don't agree with the last two penalties.  Both videos show hints of lag. Which nullify's it being anyone's fault.

The first race video shows urban on the inside of howsitgoing and IF he called out inside then that is a perfectly good move. Also from the video it doesn't look like the cars actually touched on the screen.

The second video shows that the cars never touched it was lag. You can see it clearly. To penalize him on both is a bit overkill Imo for lag related issues.

I am a good friend of both drivers involved and I am not defending nor accusing anyone.  Just my views on the videos posted.

CRA Urban has the right to appeal any decision taken against him, he didn't respond to plea requests from the stewards, or submit his replay for further review
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR ChicaiN Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

Exiled wrote:On a side note:

I posted the videos as a courtesy to those involved. Both had time to respond to the inquiries. This particular replay doesn't show 100% contact but the actions of the drive and the result of the drivers mistakes are a clear reflection in Grants car. Its common sense to know that sometimes replays can be skewed a bit when it comes to car to car contact. The fact that I was in the race, heard both incidents happen, very closely studied all angles of the replays and URBAN never contested the ruling implies guilt and makes this a clear cut case. Steward inquiry 4 was bad before the hit. He dove on Grant when he should have fallen behind him. Steward Inquiry 5 is a crystal clear late brake with a crAsh that followed. Sorry...i though I was explaining this to everyone in a different thread. Didn't know it was private.

Last edited by XPR ChicaiN on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
XPR ChicaiN
XPR ChicaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm

I just don't agree chicain. Replays differ from driver to driver. It's based upon how your connection is with everyone else. Grant has been known to lag at times. Thus your replay didn't show 100% contact where his may have. Also the fact urban didn't respond didn't admit guilt in my opinion, it just means he was to lazy or just didn't see the point or maybe he was guilty, I don't know as I haven't spoke to him about it. I just gave my view point of what I seen. Replays to me are up to interpretation. It's how you interpret what happened on the replay. We just have different views on what happened. It was kind of disheartening that my post seemed to have struck a nerve with some. That wasn't my intention. But thanks for the feedback.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR ChicaiN Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Exiled wrote:On a side note:

The first race video shows urban on the inside of howsitgoing and IF he called out inside then that is a perfectly good move.

I just noticed this comment...it was not a perfectly good move at all. That is diving on someone cutting off their already dedicated line and the result is clear. There was no call from URBAN on the position and even if he called it, its wrong. He never broke the bumper of Grant therefore must fall in line or stay off his line. You can clearly see he realizes he made a mistake by making that move and holds his brake longer to try to avoid hitting Grant. He makes multiple mistakes that had obvious result wether the replay was off or not. And by off I mean an inch.  There is no "lag" only a slight disconnect between the two cars. I've seen this hundreds of times in replays. But...the contact still occurred.

I appreciate your subtle opinion and I welcome it. I have no problem explaining in detail how the decision came about. What is wrong here is the standard amount of points deducted for these infractions and if there's anything I can do about it I will.
XPR ChicaiN
XPR ChicaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by HaydieT Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:33 pm

I have a question. Is it just one person looking at these inquiries or is there a panel?
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Ive looked it as well. I agree there is small lag but driving like he was I guarentee there was going to be a crash. One of the contacts if he didnt hit grant he would have went way off the track. I agree with cains decision. I looked right after it happened n gave cain m u decision right then n there

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by HaydieT Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm not trying to cause trouble here dude just trying to clear this up & that was my main worry that only one person may have viewed it. I've look through plenty of incidents with Venom & always came out with the same idea about what happened. Was jut concerned it was only one person taking the view on it Smile
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Nope it was me cain n andy. N I know I miss u maddog its been a min. Dang WOT is got u all sucked up into lol

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down