XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion

+2
HCR Karma
XPR Venom
6 posters

Go down

CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion Empty CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion

Post by XPR Venom Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

race went well for me. i got shuffled back early and just kept the pressure on the top guys. once colgate made a mistake i got by him. then it was onto try and get dellorto. i pressured him for a few laps and got a good run out of the corkscrew and was side by side going into next left hander and he got a little loose on next right hander, and i was able to get by him.

race 2 was just a follow colgate show. just could not get by him the whole race was alll over his bumper the whole race and he didnt give room to get by. was a great battle the whole race.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion

Post by HCR Karma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 pm

I had two cracking battles last night with CRA Chaos.

Both races we were bang on pace with eachother,,,,very clean quality racing I have to say,,,thanks Chaos for the session,,,i was sweating buckets by the end of the second race,,lol  Laughing 

First round came home 3rd,,round 2 I managed to bag 2nd,,so no change on the points between us for the third place battle. Am still behind by a few points but its all to play for in the last round Smile

Race two I also had a great scrap trying to hold off Mr Dog from belting off in first,,,held him for a few laps but a silly mistake by me gave him the run out of a corner and it was game over from there.

Well done on taking the double win Maddog,,me thinks u might have this series in the bag sir.

Last round is gonna be good.  Twisted Evil 

Greg  cheers
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion Empty Re: CTCC Round 5 - Mazda Laguna Seca- Post Race Discussion

Post by TJSteel Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm

I had a bit of a frustrating race last nite.

Damage 50+ aero damage before even starting race 1 so that was a struggle, Then race 2 was looking good. about 9-10 laps in and the distance between 1-3 was a massive 100ft... so close but then the super touring and B spec managed to collide again and my position was then set from there as there was no hope of catching with that amount of damage.

Final race.. Tscuba Circuit. thats gonna be tight. Think I may just wait for the collisions then steal the win with a clean car... lol

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Was good fun last night, had a ball battling with chicain for most of the night, ended 6th and 5th respectively, coulda been 2 5th places but i got abit giddy coming out of the last corner on the last lap of the first race and that allowed chicain to breeze past.

Would someone be a darling and grab the replay off my sf and upload it, i dont have proper access to a comp, just my phone. Its just the last lap i'd like everyone to see, i think its bloody epic! Smile

Thanks
DruggedUpDonkey
DruggedUpDonkey
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Lobby 2 was as linear as it gets in ST. Everyone finished pretty much in the place they started in on race one. Stayed as tight as I could to Howzitgoin the whole race but no mistakes were made. a 3rd for me.

Second race had me off pole. I didn't bother trying to hold up Pinto as my race was with Howzitgoin again.

Turned out he had his own battle to deal with. I think I watched his position more than the track (Im looking to make up some series points on him.)
Made his pass stick on the last lap. 2nd for me 3rd for him. no points gained. Sad 

Sad that next race is the last. This is an awesome series. Everyone has been respectful and fair even when mistakes were made.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:02 am

I had a good two races with Karma. I was surprised to see i had qualified second. The first race i knew if i couldn't get beside or in front of maddog he would run off aaannnnd thats what he did lol. So for about 8 of the laps i was in a crazy battle with karma. He tapped me a couple times but hey, no harm no foul. As venom said "rubbin is racin!". I happily finished second.
Second race i kept maddog behind me for a bit until i made that mistake and he went past. He eventually got around karma. I however couldn't make it around karma as we had another close battle with him pulling out in second. Both races i struggled with getting the car to grip or maybe i was pushing the car to hard. Whatever the case karma and i start the last race of the season with four points separating us. On to tsakuba!
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down