XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae

+3
JVanEssen
t0rm3nt3d 3vil
NASidney
7 posters

Go down

BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae Empty BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae

Post by NASidney Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Well that felt more like the usual blind lobby hopper of Forza Motorsport.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae Empty Re: BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae

Post by t0rm3nt3d 3vil Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:52 am

I saw some great racing. (FAA and donkey especially good racing).
t0rm3nt3d 3vil
t0rm3nt3d 3vil

Back to top Go down

BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae Empty Re: BTCC 3 Round 7 Lime Rock Alt - Post Rcae

Post by JVanEssen Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:56 am

I too had some great racing. Part of this series is the growing pains of seeing what tracks work and which ones don't. Not sure I would ever run that lay out again.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:50 am

last night was probably the worst night i've ever had online, i have never quit a race before!

i usually have no time to practice and qualify mid table, this week i actually put some effort in and got to 5th which was my best qualifying on here ever!

hours of practice were wasted when a first corner incident put me straight back to 19th - this was a racing incident, but caused by over zealous driving so i was pretty justified in being pissed off

the second race i was lucky to get into 1st half way through the lap and then everyone started quitting just as i completed my first lap - which to me was not indicative of a 1st corner incident, annoyed

the restart was another demolition derby, and so was the third and final which is why i quit

i really dunno where we go from here, if people are not going to race clean then all the time and effort put into this is for nothing, John has worked very hard to build and run this series and i really do feel sorry for him

the restart rule is a legacy rule from when we used to run full damage on here, which with the current level of contact would leave half the grid as DNF (which is why we don't run damage) - but this shouldn't give anyone carte blanche to push their way through the pack
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 am

It was a bit of a shambles last night, if i come into contact with anyone, it wasn't on purpose and i apologize.

I think the choice of track didn't really help with cause of incidents, but thats not wholly to blame, people just need to be aware of their surroundings and not go balls out into the first corner, there was 16 laps get up through the field, its not won by the first corner, proper racers know this! i see too many quick people just being reckless because they're faster than alot of other people so that obviously gives them the right to think they're driving a tank!

Lets just concentrate on next week

Rant over, sorry
DruggedUpDonkey
DruggedUpDonkey
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FAA xXNutterXx Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:51 pm

Andy you are totally right some people need to watch that race back and look at there actions and apologize to jvan for making his effort look unworthy.

Was a total opposite of last race by some people bumps do happen and was involved in a couple myself last night eg different braking points and direction cars bounce of barriers.

But basically forcing your way through slower cars is just stupid you cant win every race I had some really good races with Donkey and evil and outlaw bar the dent in his rear bumper yea I was faster but that don't mean I had the right to push my way through as that's not racing sit behind the guy find the gap not make it

FAA xXNutterXx

Back to top Go down

Post by t0rm3nt3d 3vil Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 pm

As a newbie to online racing in general, Im trying to be as respectful and be as aware as possible to all the fast and experienced guys, I'm learning from my mistakes, the worst being that I moved the wrong way whilst looking in the rear view as Jvan and TJ Steel found out on Sebring Embarassed so I apologise if I do make a rookie mistake, it's really not intentional.
For the first corner, I'm finding it really hard to keep aware around me whilst someone's darting in next to me in a ballsy move, my attention is turned to that ballsy person and unfortunately this resulted in me knocking HCR Asleep off (apologies again). I just don't see the point in it on the first corner, you will catch me up!!
Overall I'm enjoying the series Considering the mishaps and I'm getting better whilst racing with pros Wink
t0rm3nt3d 3vil
t0rm3nt3d 3vil

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Tormented your doing great. Always leaving room and predictable in what your doing. A proper racer. Love having you here.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FAA xXNutterXx Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Yea your doing good mate had a real good race with you

FAA xXNutterXx

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:22 pm

The other night was a catastrophe. It was an evening ruined and I think it's fair enough to suggest for most series that small tracks with one line around may not be appropriate.

I apologised to the victim of my mistake in race 1 but what happened in each subsequent attempt at race 2 was appalling and the incident to wipe me out and make me quit out would be off-putting to anyone but the most faithful and involved racers here.

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down