XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national

+2
JVanEssen
NASidney
6 posters

Go down

Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national Empty Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national

Post by NASidney Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:14 am

Wonderful racing with really tight lap times amongst the competition . I really enjoyed it.

Did anyone else experience racing ghost cars? Every race there was at least 3 cars that did not take off at the start, but was ghosted when driving by or through. At least from my point of view. I've seen this before in multiplayer hoppers, and you end up racing against cars you can't see. You think your in one position but end finishing behind someone you never saw. I apparently i ran over a fellow competitor in turn 1 of race 2. Pretty much drove over him without slowing down. I didn't know this till I watched the replay tho. When watching replays you choose the car you want to watch it from and I could not choose this player who in the replay was in front of me. I could choose the player in front of him. Second occasion, it looks like on the back stretch I was forcing someone off the right side of the straight. It was one of the wix 33 cars. I don't know which player. It won't let me choose. I've shared my replay of the race 1 and 2. I'm bummed. Sorry to those involved, but it was out of my control. A server issue.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national Empty Re: Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national

Post by JVanEssen Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:14 am

Usually you can tell that by if the race is starting but someone has not readied up.   Lag hasnt been an issue for me at all on FM6 but last night i went from 7th to last and had no idea how it happened in race 1.   My appologies in race 3 last night for loosing my cool. To have your race completely destroyed by someone joining the championship with only two rounds left escpecially in such a rediculous way sent me out of my head for a minute.  I would have thought if you caused an accident that causes a driver to be stuck upside down for three laps you might stop to roll them over. Again appologies if my frustration ruined anyones race. I also had some great racing last night.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national Empty Re: Round 9-20th-dec-2015-Post Race-silverstone-national

Post by t0rm3nt3d 3vil Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:43 am

was not a good race for me, had some real bad luck, I did not practice this week as well and realized by the 3rd race i had the wrong tune lol inevitable I finished where I did. Saw some good racing too, me and fizzy fighting it out at the back, jvan and andy had a weird collision (be it slightly funny), motorhead come off then went steaming ahead again (I was hoping to follow your lines to catch up, just no way i could keep up lol)
t0rm3nt3d 3vil
t0rm3nt3d 3vil

Back to top Go down

Post by FAA xXNutterXx Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Yea the ghost car happened to me in race 2 was only 1 car tho and that was a blue and white bmw motorhead I think. There was some lag for sure as I hit the back of a couple of people under breaking but on my screen there was no contact, Exept the occasion I hit one of the f4h guys but that was bouncing of the rumble strip under breaking and it wouldn't stop

FAA xXNutterXx

Back to top Go down

Post by NASidney Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:48 am

Also, I would like to give some praise where it is due. I believe it was the second race. Once again turn 1. AndyT passed me on the outside. Which at the time it truly irritated me when he did it, cause I was positive he exceeded track limits to do it, and felt he should have given the position back. however watching the replay, he kept two wheels on the curb. It was a wickedly brilliant maneuver. And used all of what little space was left to him to get the job done. My jaw just dropped while watching the replay.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 am

NASidney wrote:Also, I would like to give some praise where it is due. I believe it was the second race. Once again turn 1. AndyT passed me on the outside. Which at the time it truly irritated me when he did it, cause I was positive he exceeded track limits to do it, and felt he should have given the position back. however watching the replay, he kept two wheels on the curb. It was a wickedly brilliant maneuver. And used all of what little space was left to him to get the job done. My jaw just dropped while watching the replay.

i did think at the time it was a close call, kudos to you for giving me the room to do it!

i would have given it back if i knew i went wide, thank god i didn't hook a tyre on the kerb, would have wiped us both out - i seemed to manage that once in every race!
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H EGGY Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:21 am

JVanEssen wrote:Usually you can tell that by if the race is starting but someone has not readied up.   Lag hasnt been an issue for me at all on FM6 but last night i went from 7th to last and had no idea how it happened in race 1.   My appologies in race 3 last night for loosing my cool. To have your race completely destroyed by someone joining the championship with only two rounds left escpecially in such a rediculous way sent me out of my head for a minute.  I would have thought if you caused an accident that causes a driver to be stuck upside down for three laps you might stop to roll them over. Again appologies if my frustration ruined anyones race.    I also had some great racing last night.

Bye all means go and check the replay. It would be very much noticeable that i was on your right hand side but there was no need to go on like that in the race if it was this much of an issue put a SI in and i think it would all be clearly seen there. I diddnt mean to come in and wreck anybodys race i thought i was racing fairly clean so if i was in found to be in the wrong then i apologise for ruining your race.

F4H EGGY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down