XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Let the games begin!!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Let the games begin!!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Let the games begin!!! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Let the games begin!!! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Let the games begin!!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Let the games begin!!! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Let the games begin!!! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Let the games begin!!! EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Let the games begin!!! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  TJSteel  COUNT  

Let the games begin!!!

+4
F4H Devil
AndyT306
S2M Ranger
HCR Karma
8 posters

Go down

Let the games begin!!! Empty Let the games begin!!!

Post by HCR Karma Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 am

Morning XPLR land.

How goes all? tonight we kick off the second series of the TT's and I have to say,,am really rather excited about it (I know, I need more happening in my life if this is getting me wound up,,lol)

Well, the time is here anyways, I have been doing a ton of track time with my 22B trying to get my ride feeling shhweeeet,,and I have to say its one of my better attempts. Its been hard going but I think I might have finally cracked one of my problem areas as far as setting up me motors, and thats ratios for the box. Since the advent of the game I have never been able to get them just as I wanted,,,,but this time,,,,,,,,this time I think I might have cracked it.

However, I have been doing all of this in testing mode, so unsure what the 22B will go like acceleration wise,,but laptime wise am a happy camper!!

See you ontrack tonight folks.

Karma!! Very Happy
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin!!! Empty Re: Let the games begin!!!

Post by S2M Ranger Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 pm

S2M are over the moon the season is finally upon us, our cars are tunes to death and like Greg I think I have cracked the AWD bug and can't wait to see how they do against the competition so let the asbo wars begin.

Best of luck to all as there are some quick drivers who have entered the championship and its going to be hard fought over !

See you all later at mugello......
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger
Senior CO

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

as usual my R34 is still in the garage carrying very low mileage.. so i will be going kamakazi later this afternoon to get that 6 cylinder screaming!
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

AndyT306 wrote:as usual my R34 is still in the garage carrying very low mileage.. so i will be going kamakazi later this afternoon to get that 6 cylinder screaming!

Not what I have heard. Sources at the track said you have indeed been out testing, but due to the excessive amount of cars you have thrashed during testing they have banned you till race day from even going into pit lane!!

this spy camera footage tells all.

Let us hope not only for your team but for the rest of the field that you have had your flight licence revoked for this evening.....

G Razz:lol:
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:13 pm

good luck for later guys, have a good one. I'll be there for next week
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:43 pm

luckily they kept my "race" car at the valeters, so i haven't had a chance to break it yet

Let the games begin!!! Nissan-skyline-r34-gt-r-v-spec-bikini-car-wash-10Let the games begin!!! Kerryann-de-la-cruz-nissan-gtr-bikini-test-drive-3
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 pm

you look good in blue bruv.... Razz
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:50 pm

the final livery includes a dash of blue... i got the paintshop to colour match her bikini... i dunno how that left her covered though Wink
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunge84 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Sources close to the team have confirmed that Softdog racing are approaching panic mode in the garage in a desperate attempt to make their cars ready for the big off.
Spunge84 was last seen running to halfords for a tomtom and terrier72 is apparently lay down in a dark room after finding out a few memebers more "representative" times!

Sources also claim that the team have been spotted in jewsons buying rope, could this possibly be for a cheeky 11th hour ploy for a tow in a last ditch attempt to keep up? All we know is that even the softog logo has lost its smile!

I joke of course, see you all later lads, good luck to all, may the best ranger.....i mean man - win!

Spunge84

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Ranger Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:23 pm

You funny spunge but this championship is open to anybody to win and the first corner is pure hell !
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger
Senior CO

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Spunge84 wrote:Sources close to the team have confirmed that Softdog racing are approaching panic mode in the garage in a desperate attempt to make their cars ready for the big off.
Spunge84 was last seen running to halfords for a tomtom and terrier72 is apparently lay down in a dark room after finding out a few memebers more "representative" times!

Sources also claim that the team have been spotted in jewsons buying rope, could this possibly be for a cheeky 11th hour ploy for a tow in a last ditch attempt to keep up? All we know is that even the softog logo has lost its smile!

I joke of course, see you all later lads, good luck to all, may the best ranger.....i mean man - win!

ace pre race report chief,,,,lol,, Laughing , the folk in the office were looking at me strange as I was chucking reading it,,,,,mind,,,,,they know am a bit strange anyways What a Face
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR WARSPITE Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Reports coming in the LMR Tarmac Terror team have been pulled over by Police just outside Portsmouth, however they did manage to email us what caught them out....

Let the games begin!!! Funny-picture-speed-limit-enforced-by-aircraft-apache-attack-helicopter
LMR WARSPITE
LMR WARSPITE

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:22 pm

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Reports coming in the LMR Tarmac Terror team have been pulled over by Police just outside Portsmouth, however they did manage to email us what caught them out....

Let the games begin!!! Funny-picture-speed-limit-enforced-by-aircraft-apache-attack-helicopter

lol,,but fear not. The Co for this comp is related to the Chief of Police for that area,,and as such for the duration of this event the following speed limit will be in place, with of course a 20% allowance for overtaking of course Twisted Evil

Let the games begin!!! 9099979609_65f0fd4049_n
155 mph speed limit by XPR Karma, on Flickr

Let the games begin!!!!!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AikhoBear Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

I feel like this is the most appropriate topic for this reply at the moment.

I didn't do great in the first race, however, I did learn a few things about my car that could be the cause other than my wide lines. So I think I'll be a stronger contender come the next round. (Of course, I welcome hints and tips about diff lock ratios and gear ratios!)

So, thanks for the race guys, sorry about the connection trouble at the start and that I wasn't too talkative. Second roomie had his boyfriend over and they kept the volume in the livingroom a bit loud for voice chat IMHO.

All in all I give it a B out of 10
AikhoBear
AikhoBear

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:54 am

AikhoBear wrote:I feel like this is the most appropriate topic for this reply at the moment.

I didn't do great in the first race, however, I did learn a few things about my car that could be the cause other than my wide lines. So I think I'll be a stronger contender come the next round. (Of course, I welcome hints and tips about diff lock ratios and gear ratios!)

So, thanks for the race guys, sorry about the connection trouble at the start and that I wasn't too talkative. Second roomie had his boyfriend over and they kept the volume in the livingroom a bit loud for voice chat IMHO.

If you would like some help with your tune feel free to let me know, and I will see what I can do. As for connections issues, before an event can you do a full router/xbox reset and test your connection. This is not aimed just at you but at all racers who experience difficulties during lobby formation. If you could also check that your ports are forwarded and open please Smile

As for your final hassle,,real life factors can often get in the way when ur trying to get peace to race, so fear not. All you can do is try and manage your situation as best you can my friend. Its best just to mute ur mic and just flick it on when needed when u have a lot of ambient background noise,,or just have your room mate killed,,,,one or the other,,lol (just kidding)

Greg
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 am

AikhoBear wrote:I feel like this is the most appropriate topic for this reply at the moment.

no worries about being quiet... glad we finally managed to get you in and racing

and we would prefer a muted mic to lots of background noise, so thank you Smile
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:28 pm

THE WIFES NOW DEAD AND BURRIED UNDER THE FLOOR

Was gutted lastnight i know i was crap as norm but in the lobby for race 3 the wife wanted to take a dvd out the player to watch upstairs which in turn ment putting on dvd and guess what plug was pulled out. YEP THE XBOX daft cow lol

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down