XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  TJSteel  COUNT  

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help

4 posters

Go down

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help Empty Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help

Post by ErebusV8 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:34 am

hey guys, so in 4 months on thursday, I am going to be running in the Gold Coast Airport ASICS Half-Marathon, which will be a first for me and i'm super excited Very Happy
for this event, we can run on our own (with thousands of random runnners) or as a group, but as none of my friends can be stuffed training or running, i'm running on my own. my friend is doing the full marathon, which i would, but with my ankle i shouldn't be doing it at all, so the half will do for now.
Anyway, we also have the option of raising money for Cancer Council Queensland (which the event supports) or we can choose our own, which is the path i have decided to go with.
the Charity i have chosen is CanTeen. for those that don't know, CanTeen's mission is to support, develop and empower young people living with cancer. We do this by providing an Australia-wide peer support network for 12 to 24 year-olds, whether they are dirrect patients, or have family who are patients. So I am raising money for their foundation, and have been in contact with the people at CanTeen and have their full support and will be sending me bandannas, and other misc. items to be selling to help raise money.
anyway, that's why i'm posting here, I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me by donating even a small amount because everything counts. My goal is $1500 which i think is do able in 4 months, but i'm calling to you guys to help out if you can.

the site to donate is here: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/bradley_wingard
where i can see how much i've raise and how much to go,
thanks guys, all for now and will keep you posted on progress and eventually race results
cheers
ErebusV8
ErebusV8

Back to top Go down

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help Empty Re: Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help

Post by HaydieT Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am

I'll see if I can find some funds to help you on your way mate! Good on you though dude! Very Happy
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help Empty Re: Running Gold Coast Half-Marathon and need your help

Post by ErebusV8 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 am

thanks man, means heaps, doesn't have to be huge, but like i said, every little thing counts
ErebusV8
ErebusV8

Back to top Go down

Post by ErebusV8 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 am

please guys, would mean so much
ErebusV8
ErebusV8

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:11 am

Sorry chief, i already give by direct debit a monthly amount to a Cancer Research charity in Scotland.

Best of luck in reaching your total though,,good cause Smile
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 am

It's gonna have to wait until payday man, but i'll donate some towards it

Best of luck mate, i want it done in under an hour Wink
DruggedUpDonkey
DruggedUpDonkey
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum