XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
round 3 storys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
round 3 storys EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
round 3 storys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
round 3 storys EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
round 3 storys EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
round 3 storys EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
round 3 storys EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
round 3 storys EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
round 3 storys EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  COUNT  GROUP  

round 3 storys

+5
TomTom ZS
Flyin Mikey J
WizardOfScoz
LMR WARSPITE
XBR Deadlast
9 posters

Go down

round 3 storys Empty round 3 storys

Post by XBR Deadlast Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

well what can i say thats nice (NOTHING)

TOOK A AGE TO START MY ARSE GOT POUNDED IN RACE ONE

This ment i ran 3 seconds slower and finished last with a car that drove like hovercraft no fault of anybodys as my car looked in one piece somody really was lagging tonight

race 2 6 laps in 500feet in the lead and somhow on he final couple of turns lag steps in and kills my car 100% all round and pretty much most of the car shafted gutted as i knew i had a good chance of a good finish i know i wasnt going to win but am good enough to hold people up to make your race fun lol

lag tonight was a joke maybe the updates caused it i dunno but pissed me off. I quit out first time ever as my car was hammered and id just get in the way really am gutted

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

round 3 storys Empty Re: round 3 storys

Post by LMR WARSPITE Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 pm

I felt the same mate, too much Lag and not on anyone's fault but XboxLive itself, personally i'd love to request if the race can be reset for another week, seeing as attendence was low and issues beyond our control made it a difficult and stressful event, I myself was quite excited for tonight but was a big let down.

I hate Lag!!!!
LMR WARSPITE
LMR WARSPITE

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm

I agree.

There was a update for us all from yest and it really fid mess us all up. Getting into lobby getting started and also races. Like i said i was 512feet clear on last few corners ans got hammered 100% all round car didnt even move engine massive damage plus other bits gutted

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by WizardOfScoz Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 pm

that was me that smashed into you mate, you were out ahead and all of a sudden my car was trying to sodomise yours

Stupid Lag

Sorry I wrecked your race bud, i was doing my best to close you down but didnt plan on doing it THAT way
WizardOfScoz
WizardOfScoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm

I had a very clean R1 with a long three way battle with Tom and Danfay until Tom lost it in front of me. Luckily I missed him but Dan wasn't so fortunate.

then in R2 I got two great starts only to have them waved off for wreckage behind me. On the third try I had a run on Stella going into the far hairpin but for some reason everyone parked about the time we got there and all I could do was lock it up to minimize damage. Looking at my car post race I have no idea how I kept it in P5 for as long as I did.
Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am

WizardOfScoz wrote:that was me that smashed into you mate, you were out ahead and all of a sudden my car was trying to sodomise yours

Stupid Lag

Sorry I wrecked your race bud, i was doing my best to close you down but didnt plan on doing it THAT way

Meh wasnt your doing bud dame xbox

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by WizardOfScoz Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 am

Cefiro Drifter wrote:
WizardOfScoz wrote:that was me that smashed into you mate, you were out ahead and all of a sudden my car was trying to sodomise yours

Stupid Lag

Meh wasnt your doing bud dame xbox

i know but it ruined what probably wouldve been quite a tasty battle between us, in the end i had to settle for holding Nightmare up for the latter part of the race in our equally shagged cars lol
WizardOfScoz
WizardOfScoz

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

All I can do guys is apologise but sadly tonight was out of our control. God damn Forza lag struck again ...

Massive thanks to everyone who turned up, and shame not all of you could stay on till the end but I understand that it dragged on so much later than it should. I was hoping that tonight would go smoothly what with everyone being in the same lobby all night ...

Once again, sorry to those who's night was screwed up. Lets forget about it all and concentrate on Mugello next week Smile

Oh, and me and Scoz (Team Bridgestone Racing) are winning the team championship cheers wooooop! Laughing
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by WizardOfScoz Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:56 am

TomTom ZS wrote:All I can do guys is apologise but sadly tonight was out of our control. God damn Forza lag struck again ...

Massive thanks to everyone who turned up, and shame not all of you could stay on till the end but I understand that it dragged on so much later than it should. I was hoping that tonight would go smoothly what with everyone being in the same lobby all night ...

Once again, sorry to those who's night was screwed up. Lets forget about it all and concentrate on Mugello next week Smile

Oh, and me and Scoz (Team Bridgestone Racing) are winning the team championship cheers wooooop! Laughing

Ive got a funny feeling we won't be leading for long bro lol!
WizardOfScoz
WizardOfScoz

Back to top Go down

Post by danfay12 Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 am

Well what a nightmare that was. Firstly thanks tom for doing your best to hold things together!!.
Enjoyed racing with mikey and tom in race one. After that it all went wrong,with time ticking on, and early starts left me no choice but to leave the game. Let's hope for better luck next week...
danfay12
danfay12

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 am

it was all fairly stressful for all concenred last night. But a big thank you to all for your patience and understanding. The Forza gods were not kind ot many last night, let us hope they sort their mood out sooner rather than later.

G Smile
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 am

race 1 was ok, only thing that messed my race up was me!

race 2 wasn't so good, got written off on the 3 attempted starts besides trying to stay away from trouble, finally when we did get going i got lag bumped into a barrier
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xNightmare84 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Well last night was interesting to say the least!!

Connection issues,Lag,Restarts,Frustration,It felt like the night kept going and going.

BUT

Even though we had all those problems and i got caught up in a lag smash that destroyed my car i got what i only ever want and that was a proper nose to tail scrap that lasted a good 6-7 laps.
The closest scrap ive had for ages,Cheers Wizard of Scoz.
xNightmare84
xNightmare84

Back to top Go down

Post by WizardOfScoz Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

xNIGHTMARE84 wrote:Well last night was interesting to say the least!!

Connection issues,Lag,Restarts,Frustration,It felt like the night kept going and going.

BUT

Even though we had all those problems and i got caught up in a lag smash that destroyed my car i got what i only ever want and that was a proper nose to tail scrap that lasted a good 6-7 laps.
The closest scrap ive had for ages,Cheers Wizard of Scoz.

no worries matey, hardest ive ever had to work for ninth place!

these cars are absolute f*ckpigs with slight aero damage, never mind when they get smashed to pieces. was a great scrap to the finish, although i imagine you were a little bit frustrated you couldnt get past lol

i would say 'hope to do it again soon' but i know youll be back up at the front next week Wink
WizardOfScoz
WizardOfScoz

Back to top Go down

Post by xNightmare84 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Nah not frustrated at all,More like grinning like the Joker
xNightmare84
xNightmare84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content