XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  COUNT  GROUP  

Highlighted Rule. Soft tire option.

3 posters

Go down

Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. Empty Highlighted Rule. Soft tire option.

Post by JVanEssen Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 am

Each meeting will require one race to be run on the soft tire. (Drag tire).  You can and are encouraged to tune the car for these tires as well as your standard race tire tune. It is each drivers choice as to in which race he will chose to run the soft tire.  You will make your decision when signing in to each race through an XPLR PM to either MAB170294 or JVanEssen.  All sign ins must be completed within 2 hours of qualifying start time.  Once your decision is posted it cannot be changed.  The morning of the race a live timing sheet will be posted with your qualifying lobby and your choice of which race you will be running the soft tire.

You will be required to have both tunes saved and ready to use at every race meeting. 

You will not be allowed to leave the session after race 1. If you have not saved your soft tire option you will race on the regular race tire but score last place points for that lobby regardless of your finishing position.

When tuned properly the drag tire will start very well but taper off averaging around 6 tenths to 1 second a lap slower by the end of the race.

It may seem frustrating at times due to the lack of grip but just remember that everyone must run this tire option at every event. If they got you this time you will get them next time.

Make your choice wisely.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. Empty Re: Highlighted Rule. Soft tire option.

Post by HCR Karma Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:24 am

It does reflect the series well adding this rule......

But I am well know for my horror at using drag tyres,,,lol. Time to get some practice in with the soft hoops!!

HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Highlighted Rule.   Soft tire option. Empty Re: Highlighted Rule. Soft tire option.

Post by HaydieT Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 pm

I'm struggling because the powertrain is at the wrong end of car, now there's drag tires... This should be interesting
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 pm

HCR Mad Dog wrote:I'm struggling because the powertrain is at the wrong end of car, now there's drag tires... This should be interesting

Have you though about sitting the other way round while playing?? that way it switches things back.....

I think  Razz 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down