XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo!

4 posters

Go down

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Empty XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo!

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Alongside the Canadian Touring Car Championship this weekend at the Canadian Motorsports Expo in Toronto, Canada, we showcased the XPLR Virtual Canadian Touring Car Championship and Forza Motorsport 4.

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Img_1510
The Super Touring Class Championship winning Honda Civic, driven by Scott Nicol of Velocity Motorsports Club

We showed replays from the races already completed (as of the halfway point in the season), as well as live demonstrations by Rui Teixeira (XPR Rooster) and myself (XPR Roadrunner).

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Img_1511
The Touring Class (ommited from the XPLR Championship) Championship winning Honda Civic, driven by Damon Sharpe, of Blanchet Motorsports

We gathered a lot of interest as we had the President, Competition Director, Technical Director, and the Media Manager from CTCC watch how their championship looked on Xbox. We also had a visit from the reigning CTCC Touring Car class champion, Damon Sharpe of Blanchet Motorsports.

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Img_1610
Rui Teixeira showing Damon Sharpe (Black sweater) the Virtual Canadian Touring Car Championship on Forza Motorsport 4

Overall it was great to see that amount of interest, and I hope we can continue to run such series in the future.

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Img_1512
The CTCC B-Spec Media Car, provided by Mazda Canada
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Back to top Go down

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Empty Re: XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo!

Post by JVanEssen Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 pm

This is awesome! The civics look proper too.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

xplr - XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo! Empty Re: XPLR CTCC at the Canadian Motorsports Expo!

Post by NASidney Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 am

sweet
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 am

yup, these are production based, so they look pretty cool
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Back to top Go down

Post by blanman Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 am

Oh man! Did you show them the epic battle between Colgate and I at Nurburgring? Very Happy
So cool, makes me want to race better if people are going to be watching.
blanman
blanman

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

we didn't have that replay Sad

saaaweeee. We had B lobby replays, and Rui couldn't do the race (we planned for him to do the race AT the expo on Friday, but we didn't have internet :s)
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down