XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

CTCC Super Touring Livery Rules

4 posters

Go down

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules Empty CTCC Super Touring Livery Rules

Post by XPR Venom Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 pm

In order to race, you must use the correct vinyl package. Please send friend requests to XPR Venom or XPR Soundwave to receive this group.

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules 2r2nhue
The touringcar.ca logo must go on front bumper. If there is no room on the front bumper, then the logo must go on the front of the hood.

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules Kag3mu
The Continental Tire logo must be present on the front quarter panel of the car above front tire. The CTCC logo and Sunoco logo must be how they are shown here, on front fender or next to numberboard on the door panel. Please ensure correct numberboards are used, White for B-Spec and yellow for Super Touring class.

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules 2db9i85
The touring car license plate must be where a license plate would go on a real car. The number should be on the left side of rear bumper underneath left taillight or on the bumper beneath the taillight. The XPLR white logo should be placed anywhere on back bumper.

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules 28iqm2u
The XBOXPROLEAGUERACING.COM window banner must be on the roof of car above the windshield. Please ensure the banner is correct color per class, yellow for Super Touring and white for B-Spec. The Numberboard must be on right side of hood towards windshield. The emergency shut off stickers must be present on car above the numberboards. Also, for this series, we have been asked to put your nationality flag and last name on the hood of the car as well. (where the white box is located.)

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules Empty Re: CTCC Super Touring Livery Rules

Post by Count Russcular Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Could I have this pack please Venom?, I'm in B class. Thanks dude!
Count Russcular
Count Russcular

Back to top Go down

rules - CTCC  Super Touring Livery Rules Empty Re: CTCC Super Touring Livery Rules

Post by XPR Venom Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:58 am

please post in here if you need the liveries. send fr to xpr venom and ill get them to u asap

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBobcat77 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am

FR sent, Super-Touring liveries please Venom, cheers.
BritishBobcat77
BritishBobcat77

http://evolutionmotorsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ErebusV8 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am

could i please have a set of liveries
thank you
ErebusV8
ErebusV8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down