XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  TJSteel  COUNT  

WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows

5 posters

Go down

WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows Empty WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows

Post by HCR Karma Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 pm

HI guys,

Great round last night,,but bloody hard fought and some very very close action all round. Race one was not bad for me,,speand the whole race trying like mad ot catch up with XPR Devil, who was hot on the hells of Druggedupdonkey, and I had UKDubs on my bumper for the whole race,,,hard race,,started in 6th,,,and managed to hold that spot,,,,was sweating like a good un by the end of it.

Race two was not so good for me,,Dubs managed to run a little wide and as he was skirting back on the track and we had a slight collision,,nowt bad and pure racing incident,,,and then whilst making my way up the pack myself and Donkey, who had been spun at the hairpin also had a slight bump,,but by this time the aero was gubbed on me car and I could only manage to do 1:05 laps,,as a result I dropped back but brought it home in 12th.

I sooooo love racing these little beasts. And ontop of that am actually LEADING a series,,,wooohoo!!!! Very Happy

Roll on next week!!

Oh,,the thought was chucked out last night to have an extra "fun" night round the ring with the wobbles. Anyone else like the idea of that??

Karma cheers
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows Empty Re: WBR2 - Tsukuba - Highs and lows

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Tue May 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Was an awesome first race trying to stay ahead of Dean, managed it even though i did have a few lock ups and what not. Race 2 started off alright, up until i think it was the second lap, halfway through had a lunge at Cowboy, tapped his door then all hell broke loose it seemed. Had too much aero damage to really care about racing, just wanted to finish even though was lapping a second slower than i was in practice, catching up with Greg slowly then just making little mistakes which threw it all away again. Finished 4th and 13th respectively

Roll on next week, hope it turns out to be better. Also, what tracks we running Deano?
DruggedUpDonkey
DruggedUpDonkey
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Tue May 28, 2013 1:40 pm

What a night. Race 1 for me was so frustrating, spent the whole race on Donkey's rear bumper, just could not get the move done and dusted but still a good race to the line. Started 5th, finished 5th.

Race 2, a whole different story. There were a few 'coming togethers' ahead of me but i managed to swerve around them apart from when greg and dubs were kissing and i got a little rub off greg(that all sounds wrong lol), I picked up 15% front aero damage but I could still see that I was faster than all in front of me at that point. Until I met my team mate, Got stuck beind rougewilson for about 6-8 laps, pitted in on lap 10 to get some clear air and get the laps in to beat a few out the pits. IT WORKED!! although XPR EGGY was in 2nd, and trying to scare me, I was comfortable in 1st. he'd take a tenth off me, I'd take 2, he'd take 2, I'd take 1. So nothing to worry about from lap 18 and just bring the car home. my 1st win in quite a while cheers Very Happy

Next Monday's is at:
Hockenheim Short- Qualification & Race 1(12 laps)(SUNRISE)
Hockenheim National- Race 2(16 laps)(AFTERNOON)

The 'special' event after the last round of the wobbles will be 2 races, 2-3 laps of Nordschliefe and 2-3 laps of Le mans de la sarthe
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue May 28, 2013 2:58 pm

couldn't find any pace last night... was looking forward to keeping people behind me in race 2 until i clipped the wall on my pit stop, which reset my car - although it didn't cause any damage i lost a few seconds and most of the grid

and then i rolled it 2 laps from the end
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMW Raul Tue May 28, 2013 3:55 pm

XPR Devil wrote:What a night. Race 1 for me was so frustrating, spent the whole race on Donkey's rear bumper, just could not get the move done and dusted but still a good race to the line. Started 5th, finished 5th.

Race 2, a whole different story. There were a few 'coming togethers' ahead of me but i managed to swerve around them apart from when greg and dubs were kissing and i got a little rub off greg(that all sounds wrong lol), I picked up 15% front aero damage but I could still see that I was faster than all in front of me at that point. Until I met my team mate, Got stuck beind rougewilson for about 6-8 laps, pitted in on lap 10 to get some clear air and get the laps in to beat a few out the pits. IT WORKED!! although XPR EGGY was in 2nd, and trying to scare me, I was comfortable in 1st. he'd take a tenth off me, I'd take 2, he'd take 2, I'd take 1. So nothing to worry about from lap 18 and just bring the car home. my 1st win in quite a while cheers Very Happy

Next Monday's is at:
Hockenheim Short- Qualification & Race 1(12 laps)(SUNRISE)
Hockenheim National- Race 2(16 laps)(AFTERNOON)

The 'special' event after the last round of the wobbles will be 2 races, 2-3 laps of Nordschliefe and 2-3 laps of Le mans de la sarthe

Are the special events counting towards the chmpionship?

EMW Raul

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

No, not this time but I might make it so for the next series if this one off goes well.
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by EMW Raul Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Sounds good!, like the track choices Smile

EMW Raul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down