XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
WB Infineon Race Discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

WB Infineon Race Discussion

5 posters

Go down

WB Infineon Race Discussion Empty WB Infineon Race Discussion

Post by HaydieT Tue May 14, 2013 11:52 am

How'd you find last nights racing? Feel free to share your experiance and how you felt it went for you! Very Happy

I personally don't get along with FWD and Infineon so tonight was always going to be about damage limitation. I didn't managed to get a clean lap in qualy, which put me towards the back of B lobby. However once race 1 got started I was loving every minute of it, Eggy started last with me 7th, we were racing each other hard making our way up the field while eggy was trying to make a move past me. We caught up to the leader of the Lobby, AndyT306, by lap 6 and begin to jostle with him for position till lap 8 when me and Eggy got past. He was right on my tail again after about 3 corners, you could tell he was lapping faster than me, I managed to fend him off by placing my car in all the right spots until lap 10 when he got the run on me out of the last corner and sailed off into the distance.

I was looking forward to more of the same and for the first 6 laps it was, I managed to get to the front and pit on lap 7 to cover the undertake Eggy was attempting. I came out of the pits and into the first corner only 30 ft in front of him and we were side by side for the first half of the lap until coming into the double right hander I managed to roll it!! Sad 2 laps later I rolled it again and found myself back towards the end of the field and brong home an 8th place for the second race. Great Racing Guys really looking forward to Nurburg Gp Shot! Twisted Evil
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

WB Infineon Race Discussion Empty Re: WB Infineon Race Discussion

Post by HCR Karma Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm

I was wondering where u had went to last night,,lol. I was well expecting to be in b-lobby but thankfully everyone else seemed to do the same as me and fluff their pole laps. Smile

So,,4th on the grid, and away we go. First round saw NIghtmare being first at the first corner where Raul setoff after him, with XPR Devil and myself close behind. Me and deano were actually keeping up with them two for the first few laps but then they both buggered off into the distance, leaving me and Devil having an epic battle for 3rd&4th slot. I was welded on his bumper for most of it with both of us giving ground by the odd silly mistake and grass touch etc, and we see-sawed back and forth till the second lap form the end I managed to get the drive on him and held it till the flag. Dubs was comin fast to join the party too so am glad to have made it home with a 3rd......result!

Second race was good too. Started off from the back of the grid but got through the field quite quickly. Was up into second behind Smallblock where we had a little contact, allowing the field to close the gap we had on em due to battles lower down the field,,,,,but I gathered myself and set off with the speed of a well slapped tiger with a new pair of Nike on!!!.

Got past Smallblock,,then tried to get a gap......fat chance with Nightmare and Raul chasing me down. It took a lap or two but they slipped by me. This left me in third with Devil chasing me down yet again, but this time due to my choice of a late pitstop gave me a good 300ft cushion and I held it to the end.

So,,3rd in both races,,,,,,result!!!

Great nights racing. I really do love these cars. Very Happy
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue May 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Can we just drop the last few rounds please?? me like the current standings Twisted Evil Suspect

HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DruggedUpDonkey Tue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Was awesome racing in b lobby last night, had a cracking battle with Mr Russcular and Essxboy for about 8-10 laps in the first race, and the second was quite similar, battling with Russ again for a few laps, ended up 5th in both iirc

Was great fun
DruggedUpDonkey
DruggedUpDonkey
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by E55XBOY Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Loved being back in these FWD rockets lol. Had a cracking first race with Russcular and Drggueddonkey until I .................. rolled the car after trying to eat my dinner at the same time lmao. Nearly didn't have a second race due to a monumental mess up and forgetting there was two races lol. Cheers to Mad Dog for reminding me lmao. But second race was just as exciting as the first with a nice battle with MadDog for a few laps and taking my battle bruised car home for 2 6th places in two races.

E55XBOY

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm

I had a good night... took off from pole in race 1, before inevitably being caught by Eggy and Mad Dog - so resigned to 3rd

Race 2 I slowly worked through the field, basically trying to stick with Eggy and Mad Dog before Mad Dog rolled it - I pitted early from 7th on lap 6, and after everyone had pitted was running in 2nd behind Eggy

I didn't think there was much chance of a win until Eggy also rolled it, but despite lots of damage it still took me a few laps to creep past, and he kept me honest almost to the end
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down