XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  COUNT  GROUP  

Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts....

3 posters

Go down

Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... Empty Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts....

Post by HCR Karma Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:57 pm

HI again guys.

well, thats the fifth round all over, and what a bloody great scrap had on track. Having qualified in second i managed to keep this advantage and spent the whole race chasing down NIghtmare who from pole held his head and took the win.

I managed ot get a fair bit more pace that i was expecting under race condtions which highlighted a weak area fo rme in my gameplay,,,qualification. Mad

I know i was second on the grid but this was manly down to others having poor quallys themselves, rather that my turn of speed. I was a good second off the pace when hotlapping(think it was 1:35`s),,and as soon as i had some bugger to chase i found a second a lap from god knows where,,lol. I really need to get better at setting that hotlap,,,

Anyways,,great evenings racing and thank you to all that turned up. Would have been nicer to se emore along but a good night regardless.

G cheers
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... Empty Re: Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts....

Post by Count Russcular Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

I really enjoyed it too, apart from finishing dead last in both races. I apologise for driving into you on the second race, I ran out of talent. I also found that I went quicker in the race. I must have done around 60-70 laps in the week and couldn't brake into 1.35's but in second race I did a 1.35.9 on the second lap!. I still need to find at least 2 seconds a lap just to keep up with you guys. If anyone has any suggestions i'd be very interested! lol!
Count Russcular
Count Russcular

Back to top Go down

Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts.... Empty Re: Round 5 Nurburgring - race thoughts....

Post by F4H Devil Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

You using clutch with manual??

I had a good nights racing. I don't know whose idea super pole was but it cost me pole Rolling Eyes , thanks to my dirty lap Evil or Very Mad . But the racing made up for that Twisted Evil .

And I even managed to win a race too cheers

Thanks to all who turned up.
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down