XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
What are you watching or want to watch? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  GROUP  COUNT  

What are you watching or want to watch?

4 posters

Go down

What are you watching or want to watch? Empty What are you watching or want to watch?

Post by F4H Devil Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

I really can't wait for this:

Roll on 14th June
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

What are you watching or want to watch? Empty Re: What are you watching or want to watch?

Post by F4H Devil Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 pm

And this:
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

What are you watching or want to watch? Empty Re: What are you watching or want to watch?

Post by CQR Deuce Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Can't wait for Man Of Steel, Iron man series really hasn't done much for me.

I'm looking forward to the next Star Trek

As well as the next Anchorman, there's also a few more I'm looking forward to that don't have trailers released yet.

CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce
TAC Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 pm

I rarely watch movies, and when I do it is usually well after the hype wears off. That being said, my kid has "Paul" on DVD, and I am actually looking forward to that one.
Flyin Mikey J
Flyin Mikey J

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

I filmed this, pure fluke that I started recording when I did
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Deuce VR wrote:Can't wait for Man Of Steel, Iron man series really hasn't done much for me.

I'm looking forward to the next Star Trek

As well as the next Anchorman, there's also a few more I'm looking forward to that don't have trailers released yet.

The last Star Trek was actually pretty good, so I'll be watching that when it comes out.

And Anchorman 2?! I had no idea this was happening! I LOVED the first one, Will Ferrell is awesome Very Happy

One film I had really looked forward to watching in the cinema was The Hobbit. I'm a huge Lord Of The Rings fan and have been waiting for them to do a Hobbit film ever since the LOTR trilogy came out. But apparently they have dragged the new one out to a 3hr+ film and its only the first half Shocked so might wait till that comes out on DVD instead..
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down