XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  COUNT  GROUP  

Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work

Go down

Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work Empty Here is How to Get The Microsoft wheel to Work

Post by nascars007 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:55 am

you do not need the driver disc!!! there are olny two games that i know of that did not come with support for the wheel that now have it.

and there are ways to get the wheel supported for these two games without the pgr 3 driver disc.this disc olny works for pgr3 and no other game.

the drivers come on the game if it is supported just look on the back of the case it will have a wheel symbol on it if it supports the wheel.

the games are .

(1) pgr 3 you can get the driver from xbox live for this game just put the game in and hook up the wheel you will get the update!!!!!!

(2) test drive unlimited with this game you need to go to the xbox live marketplace and buy the driver from there it is olny $2.00 or $3.00

all other games either do not support the wheel or have the drivers on them!!!!!

i hope this helps every one out there with there search for the driver disc that seems so coveted
nascars007
nascars007

http://www.whitehillproductions.com

Back to top Go down