XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  TJSteel  COUNT  

CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions

+2
HaydieT
XPR Venom
6 posters

Go down

CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions Empty CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions

Post by XPR Venom Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Please feel free to add your thoughts on car builds if you think a car needs to be looked into or changed. please give suggestions on any changes you wish to see in CTCC Series 2. Be honest and straight up. It will be taken as constructive criticism and only looked into any problems.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions Empty Re: CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions

Post by HaydieT Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Great series Chad, I think maybe some of the FWD's needed some more gogo juice & the 4WD's were a bit down I think but for how many cars you had & how quick you got it up it was superb.

B-Spec was perfect, I mean the cars were ridiculously close.

Multi Class Sprint Races were amazing, was a real breath of fresh air, never seen a series ran on forza quite like it & you pulled it off a treat.

Organisation was excellent, I think we only kicked off late in the first race of the series the rest was spot on. Extra Qually sessions were a big factor in getting it down.

Great job Chad hopefully we can get another series on Forza 4 going!  cheers cheers 
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions Empty Re: CTCC Series 1- Feedback and Suggestions

Post by AndyT306 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 am

great job Chad and great organisation, just wish I could have made more races
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:30 am

Nice series chief. I have given you my feedback already and as such my only real comment would be that the B specs had a bit more poke. I know that the actual series has only 100hp or so in that class and you were trying to recreate it,,,but a balance needs to be found where they are maybe a little quicker, making them a little more fun on track.

Superspec was ace,,,thought the balance was nearly bang on.

Another thing would be maybe a slight imbalance in the cars next time,,,,ones that do well on speed tracks and ones better for grip,,,to change up the mix a little. U know what I mean,,lol

But regardless sir,,,fantastic series.....I loved it bigtime. One of the best we have had IMO.

Roll on season 2!!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:47 am

I said it already but I'll say it again. I'm so glad I chose this as my introduction to online racing. I'm now into my 5th different series and this is still the best so far. I also loved the multi class racing as it added a great and very realistic element to the racing.

Having drivin the AWD car it was difficult sometimes due to the lack of straight line go. I don't think the car build needs changed but maybe one track that really made the AWD an advantage. but seeing as Im the jerk who missed the last race it was probably that one.

You could start season two tonight and I would be stoked. Lets not wait to long.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Karma Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 pm

JVanEssen wrote:

You could start season two tonight and I would be stoked. Lets not wait to long.

I could not agree more,,, Twisted Evil  lol
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:47 pm

thanks for all the kind words, im glad it was a great series.

my projected changes so far.
B-Spec: Fiesta more speed, mini more speed.
ST: AWD need a few more hp to help keep up a little more to the rest of the field.

im really hesitant on making fwd faster as they were up there towards the front most of all races. maybe another run through on other tracks to see more info.

Track List: Next season will be 8 races with 1 droppped round, or a 10 week with 2 dropped rounds. will put up a poll later. but will be using new tracks medium sized on all season long.

Overall the series was awesome, had a blast and had to push it every week.

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 pm

I enjoyed that season but do agree that the Fiesta could do with some more power

If the actual season has 100hp then we could add a bit more as a 40% reduction only leaves the Fiesta with 92hp

I did struggle a bit with Rooster though at Laguna Seca, I was faster as I was keeping up fine and if I made a mistake and dropped back I was easily able to catch back up for another attack but after coming out of the corners faster found it quite frustrating to then see him power away down the straight.

Just out of interest how was the amount of power per car calculated? Was this done by working out the power to weight ratio or just by running laps? And are tire widths taken into account? Like more powerful cars have less width?

I just looked at the power per tons for the cars and there's actually quite a wide gap with the Abarth 500 having 119hp per ton and the Yaris only having 87hp per ton. The Honda Fit has 7.3hp per ton more than the Fiesta so that may explain why me and speedy were struggling to catch him on the straights lol. I knew I could find something to blame.. Definitely wasn't my driving... honest lol

I could generate a list of what power would be required for all cars to make it close to 100hp per ton to test for next season as this may help bring the racing even closer than it already was. The Fiesta is already at 99.5 and I found that it was a nice amount of power to play with for that car.

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Venom Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 am

ill get with u on this tj. but ya running numerous laps in each car at three different tracks. i had all cars within .200 of each other at each track with different cars being good at different tracks

XPR Venom

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:52 am

Well I don't mind helping in trying to make it even closer for next season.

The only thing I forgot to mention was that I think it would be better to have the ST and B specs in separate lobbies, it wouldn't be so bad if you could have 10 of each car type in a lobby but there were a few races where we only had 3 B spec drivers and if any took damage when the ST cars came by then the race was instantly over.

Apart from that the season was really good Smile

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by JVanEssen Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 am

TJ I feel like when you mix the classes its inevitable that one guy is going to have a rough season and I think it is safe to say that it was probably you this time. That being said the dynamic of mixing the classes is what really made the series so great. If the lobbies are going to be split then why not do ST on one night and B spec on another. I would for sure run both if I could. I would still love for them to be mixed though. Maybe stricter repercussions for overly aggressive driving?

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 am

I didn't think that mine was too bad to be honest and still had fun but the main reason for me saying they should be split is so we have more opponents in our class. 3 B spec drivers doesn't really give enough competition. If they were on different days / times then I'd probably sign up for both too.

HCR Two Stroke seemed to take a fair share of bad races as I think he got hit on just about every race by an ST driver and the ones I saw could probably have been avoided. Road america for example, Trying to dive up the inside at the end of the back straight into the chicane after he already turned in was always going to end bad lol.

TJSteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down