XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
new screenshots...  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

new screenshots...

+5
S2M Ranger
DruggedUpDonkey
HaydieT
HCR Karma
AndyT306
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new screenshots...  - Page 2 Empty Re: new screenshots...

Post by S2M Ranger Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:43 pm

No store front or auction house WTF so how are all the painters ment to get there paints out there for people to use ? They have killed the game for me then so if all this hype is true I'm sticking to the 360
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger
Senior CO

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:46 pm

- All cars now have autovistas, meaning you can open every car in the game and look inside. new screenshots...  - Page 2 Bang 

- Paints and tunes can still be created, traded and used, but painters and tuners are now paid according to usage, not on an initial selling price (which is now effectively at no cost to the purchaser). There will still be a way to search for community-created tunes and liveries, but not by using the current Storefront system.

-The game will 'learn' what kind of paints you like and will direct them to you, make suggestions etc. 

-It was suggested that Drivatar cars (ie AI) will use community paints/liveries.

-No night races, so no pretty night lighting effects. new screenshots...  - Page 2 Err 

-No weather or weather effects. No rain, no splashes of water on the course, snow, sleet, etc. Every day will be a sunny day. new screenshots...  - Page 2 Err 

But yea, the big, bad news is that there is no night or weather, so we've effectively rolled back those kinds of features to Forza 2. It seems to me that perhaps they've had to cut some real corners to get this one out for launch, and that's unfortunate. Weather and changing times of day are one of the biggest things people are going to look for out of next gen racing games, so to hear this one doesn't have those puts quite the damper on things. People are also wondering if the fact that all cars will have the autovista mode is pointing to there being a smaller roster of total cars.

I expected Forza 5 to be Forza 5: an evolution of the series, bigger and better than previous iterations. This release will not be that. In fact, I'm getting Gran Turismo 5 Prologue vibes from this all of a sudden. For those that don't remember, Prologue was an interim Gran Turismo release that featured like 40 cars and 7 or 8 tracks and 16 cars in multiplayer. It was parts of what were to come in the final release of GT5 whenever it came. 

It's looking like Forza 6 will be the real sequel to Forza 4, but at least you know to amend your expectations for this one at launch. Maybe by then they'll have sorted out the deplorable racing wheel situation and allowed the use of the superb Logitech FFB USB-HID wheels.
AndyT306
AndyT306
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HaydieT Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 pm

I've had a little look and I don't think its going to be bad at all, they've introduced indy cars into the mix (Obv F1 rights belong to the F1 game) so they will be fun and i never thought weather would have been a good idea in the first place. I read an article on IGN with one of the forza big dogs and he mentioned Laguna Seca so there will be real world tracks but I think forza is trying to add a PGR kind of feel to it and is that a bad thing?study
HaydieT
HaydieT
XPLR STIG

Back to top Go down

Post by rougewilson78 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 pm

PGR was the dogs danglies

I'm with ranger in that I'm probably gonna stick with the 360. I can't see the point in forking out nearly 500 quid fir a game that is no better than forza 4

rougewilson78

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Cappie Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am

Well I am going to wait out for Project C.A.R.S to roll out. Hopefully for the Xbox 1 format if not i will still use the 360.
Due out November time.bounce
S2M Cappie
S2M Cappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum