XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  GROUP  COUNT  

XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??)

3 posters

Go down

XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) Empty XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??)

Post by S2M Cappie Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 pm

I have seen the hype, I also have seen the youtube uploads. I also went round a mates house (yes I have mates).

To be honest I wasnt impressed. Yes I know its early days etc etc. There is a few features that it cant do, but the 360 can. For example the 360 can rip music onto HDD the one however cannot. But if you pay a subscription fee you can have sommit that is similar to itunes.

FFS! you pay out nearly £500 and you pay out again to listen to music. Yes it may be the only thing I noticed within an hours of visiting. But even my buddy wasnt confinst, and he is xbox loyal from day one.

So I may wait 6 months to wait out, and get the teething problems sorted. Yes I am skeptical, this is because there is allot of money riding on this plus maybe deviorce papers too lol (maybe a good thing)

but I still think its allot for a High-end gaming PC that has been shrunk into a box.

Discuss...............
S2M Cappie
S2M Cappie

Back to top Go down

XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??) Empty Re: XBOX 1 (Is it worth it??)

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:43 pm

It's hugely different from 360, I'm still getting used to it. A lot of features that they were advertising aren't available yet, and there are only a few apps too.

As a console, I've been impressed, but the multiplayer side of FM5 is lacking hard.

At the end of the day, its your money, so you do with you want with it Razz
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Devil Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah, I'd agree with roadrunner. The console itself it amazing "xbox off". But as I was saying before anyone had got one, there will be early teething problems with games. Fifa 14 is a pain in the arse. Can't play clubs Sad (hayden, im coming home). you either get taken back to the xbox home screen or lose connection, orrrrrr.....you end up watching as your pro is being controlled by some random guy and your any is playing any for the opposition. WTF?? Forza...I'm sure you've heard all about it. The only pro's about forza, graphics, pyshics, cars, tracks - fantastic(especially the F1 lotus-(my 2009 Brawn Gp). the multiplayer settings etc suck balls!! Battlefield 4 is how battlefield should be. 100% ALL OUT F@CKIN WAR MAN!! 32 V 32. Guys falling everywhere, bullets flying, rockets, choppers, jets, tanks of all kinds, trucks, jeeps, quads, need I go on. Only downside- it's EA. Same as fifa. play 2-3 games then get booted(no biggy). sometimes kicks you back to the home screen. Kinect is amazing too. Love all the voice commands. "Xbox on" "Xbox, Skype Gregs ball sack" etc lol

It is worth getting, I'd wait a little, maybe March/April(hopefully before in my opinion) and everything will hopefully be up and running smoothly. That's my opinion(in short) at the minute
F4H Devil
F4H Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Cappie Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks for the comments guys. I think I will wait out a little before I take the plunge. I am am waiting for the Mad Max game to be released. Then I might get it.,
S2M Cappie
S2M Cappie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down