XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender?

4 posters

Go down

Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? Empty Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender?

Post by HCR Karma Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 pm

HI all,

I have been keeping an eye on the new release from Codemasters in their latest installment of their racing series,,Grid 2.

Following on from Racer Driver, I have high hopes for this. I loved Grid 1 but never reallly got to grips with Race Driver, so fingers crossed its a bit better.

This is the first in-game video I have came accross,,,looks pretty but the way it drives has yet to be proven.

Whats ur thoughts? bag of spanners or has it got potential?? am not saying its gonn abe a new forza but hmmmm....
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? Empty Re: Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender?

Post by xNightmare84 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Itll be an alright game,Wont be any good for our type of racing but should be a good laugh to mess about on
xNightmare84
xNightmare84

Back to top Go down

Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender? Empty Re: Grid 2,,,bag of rubbish or possible contender?

Post by HCR Karma Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

its what i fear. I hope they put some effort in the way it drives, and its not just a case of blat the power on,,jam on the brakes and blast out on the exact same spot each lap,,like grid suffered from.

But it does look pretty. Laughing
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FAF Speeddmon91 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Look like forza horizon to me
FAF Speeddmon91
FAF Speeddmon91
Competition Organiser

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTom ZS Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Race Driver Grid was one of my favourite Xbox 360 games for a while when it came out, was great fun. So I'll definitely rent this at least.

Although, saying that I still need to get round to buying Forza Horizon....

And the new Aliens: Colonial Marines looks pretty awesome..... I need more money! Rolling Eyes
TomTom ZS
TomTom ZS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down