XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
B lobby round 1 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
B lobby round 1 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
B lobby round 1 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
B lobby round 1 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
B lobby round 1 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
B lobby round 1 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
B lobby round 1 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
B lobby round 1 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
B lobby round 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

B lobby round 1

2 posters

Go down

B lobby round 1 Empty B lobby round 1

Post by XBR Deadlast Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 am

How was everybodys races?

Quaily for me was a no no couldnt join for some reason so started from the back which was higher then i thought i would lol

I hadnt until the race driver the car but thanks to a great gifted tune gifted to me by drugged up donkey it was agood tune pitty my driving let the tune down

Race 1 well after acouple of little crashes on the first corner we eventualy got a clean start managed to pass acouple of peps before making a mistake and breaking to early and having (think it was one of my xbr1 buddys take my rear end (was my fault broke far to early) so having rear aero damage made the rear of the car to tail happy they really need aero these things managed to finish 7th but from what i could here the guys up front were having some close races.

Race 2

race 2 i started first after immortal dropped out. Off the line i snatched 2nd and had 1st by the 2nd corner closly chassed by shuey manage to hold him off for acouple of laps remembering just how good a late braker he is which in the end cost me as i left the door open just enough to let schuey in were he ran off into the distance.
Then for the next 3/4 laps i held the pack up lol Phil (sorry forgot your username) was much much faster then me in the supra but also veryclean racer sat on my rear i could here how frustrated he was getting but still he kept it clean then i made a mistake went to wide and he grabbed 2nd down the inside towards the end of the lap then the pack followed lol but it gave schuey a good lead which phil chased down and from what i could tell madee for a good finish from the guys

There was acouple of bumps and scrapes but thats racing and id say B lobby was a good lobby to be in.

roll on the next round

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

B lobby round 1 Empty Re: B lobby round 1

Post by danfay12 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 am

Yes I enjoyed the racing last night. I would though like to apologize to shuey if it was me that ruined your race,I just outbraked,myself trying to keep up with you Embarassed sorry again bud..
danfay12
danfay12

Back to top Go down

Post by XBR Deadlast Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 am

Trying to do some pictures but cant remember my password for forza site bugger

XBR Deadlast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down