XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

STC round 4 - Laguna seca indy post race

2 posters

Go down

STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race Empty STC round 4 - Laguna seca indy post race

Post by HCR Karma Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:35 am

Morning all.

Thanks to all for turning out last night..have to say am really enjoying the racing action just now....being able to trust the drivers round about you is brill....it proper gves the ability to really focus on ur race craft and as such I had some superb battles last night....super hard pushed and was swear by bucket by the end of it....ace fun.

Race one was a BT sport f a bummer...the joys of lag had their way and I ended up crappign myself s donkeys car flew backwards at me! Ended up losing the back end trying to recover and clipped the wall.....bugger..but managed a 4th.. Superb racing with you sooner. Fizzybeetroot and TJSteel in that one...

Second race I managed the pole but the 4wd had meto the first corner..putting mei to second...where I stayed for the race....but was battling hard with TJSteel ah ended up getting the better of me and taking the top spot.....but in the process the scrap we had was fairly epic lol

Thanks to jvan as ever as a superb host

Greg ☺
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

STC round 4 - Laguna seca  indy post race Empty Re: STC round 4 - Laguna seca indy post race

Post by NASidney Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Me too, real good time. Didn't crash into the wall pitting, so that was a plus. My best qualifying effort this season too. The cars are close enough that you do feel like you get to work on the race craft.
NASidney
NASidney

Back to top Go down