XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

TJSteel  GROUP  COUNT  

STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race

4 posters

Go down

STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race Empty STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race

Post by HCR Karma Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:19 am

Hi guys.

First off..thank you all for more excellent racing...the skill I seen on display was impressive....for such a close race in the wet to have so few issues is rare indeed....bravo all on the race craft..

As for the race.. I was not looking forward to that round...the BMW I felt was gonna be a monster to tame in the wet but as it turned out it was not too bad....I felt the 4wd defo hadtheedge on the heavy cambered sections... But the BMW gained on better turn in....so balanced out well.

For my own part....slight mess up...I forgot that the qually and one race were in the wet so never had a dry tune sorted..as such mycar was a bit lively to say the least...lol...but managed through..did not kill my race.....just made focus a little more trying...

Have to say...TJSteel and tormented were in a class of their own last night...rapid as hell!!!! Bravo chaps

And a shout to sydney......u had me beat guv....shame bout that tyre wall jumping out on ya though..lol...next time bruv Smile

Anyways..I had a blast... Roll on next week!!!
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down

STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race Empty Re: STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race

Post by JVanEssen Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:02 pm

I had a blast catching Acombs in race one after my turn two cock up.  Finally got to him and didn't heed my own warning and spun going through the lake.  Race two was great.  Raced hard up front for awhile to try and build a gap.  Wasn't enough to get to the sharpest end but did move myself up a few positions.   I will second the skill in this group.  Lots of respect from everyone.  So much more fun when your not getting bounced around. Its also fun to see some of our long time guys making the speed happen. I think race one was Topsys best finish to date. Nipping at a top 5 spot.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race Empty Re: STC round 3 - brands hatch indy post race

Post by Daz190uk Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:51 pm

I had a great time as always so thanks everyone.

I had very little time to practice the week though and it showed. I've been at least in the pack at the back but was at least 1 second a lap off the pace last night.

Roll on to a better showing (I hope) at Monza!

Daz190uk

Back to top Go down

Post by t0rm3nt3d 3vil Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 pm

great racing yesterday, agreed the wet went better than i thought.
really enjoyed the battle with TJ, think i was holding him up for a bit in second race in the end Embarassed
team mate master donkey and i had a fair few laps tussling for 2nd which was great fun.
look forward to monza!!!

t0rm3nt3d 3vil
t0rm3nt3d 3vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down