XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

COUNT  TJSteel  GROUP  

BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies

2 posters

Go down

Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  Empty BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies

Post by JVanEssen Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi all. Thanks to everyone for the great paints. So far from what I've seen everybody looks great.

A massive and huge thank you to TJ Steel for being his usual awesome self and picking up lobby duties.

My apologies for the extra delay before race starts. I had to calculate all the times manually. I was also caught off guard by some of the changes in the lobby settings that Forza six does not have. I am embarrassed to say that I did not properly check all these things before race one. I will go through everything and post new rules tonight. To be fair I wasn't expecting two lobbies.

Going forward please please please will everybody sign in on the race sign in sheets.

Again thank you all 28 entrance to the first round was overwhelming and awesome you guys are great and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

JVanEssen

http://www.metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Btcc - BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies  Empty Re: BTCC race 1 thanks and appologies

Post by HCR Karma Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Small first night hassles but everyone pulled together and we ended up with a good nights racing Smile

I would like to thank all who turned out last night....and well done to HCR Asleep for his clean sweep of the B-lobby...u were on a different level last night... Cool

Am looking forward to the next round bigtime
HCR Karma
HCR Karma
Co Founder

http://www.xboxproleagueracing.com

Back to top Go down