XPLR - XBOX Pro League Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Moved to PC racing.
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm by JVanEssen

» Announcing...
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm by EZT MAKO 6669

» ..................its been a while!!
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:17 am by OutlawedXJ

» Whos up for some racing?!?
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm by OutlawedXJ

» Its Me Innit
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 pm by TJSteel

» VIR whos bought it??
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am by OutlawedXJ

» Forza 6: schedule question
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:21 pm by t0rm3nt3d 3vil

» D Production Season 1 - Schedule
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:42 pm by HCR Karma

» Hello Fellow Racers
xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:37 pm by HCR Bellmond

Counter
hit counter
hit counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GROUP  COUNT  TJSteel  

XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ

Go down

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Empty XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ

Post by XPR Roadrunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

So, now that the Virtual Canadian Touring Car Championship is upon us, it's time to announce some very exciting news!

Not only will XPR be competing in the XPLR CTCC as the virtual version of Lombardi Honda Racing, we will actually be competing with the real team! Our newest member to the team, Rui Teixeira (XPR Rooster) looks to be returning to Lombardi Honda Racing in the B-Spec Honda Fit this upcoming season. We will also be fitting XPR and XPLR decals on the car (not seen in any of these photos, as this was testing from last year).

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Rui10

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Img_4910

This will also transform Stephen Hudec (XPR Roadrunner) from a virtual manager to the new Race Manager for the upcoming season, as will be Steve Colgate (XPR Moontower) as the new Public Relations Manager. The two Steve's would like to sincerely thank Rui and Tony Lombardi for the opportunity to be a part of such a great racing organization and to be able to compete at the highest form of touring car racing in Canada.

"I am thrilled to be working with such a successful virtual race team, such as Xtreme Performance Racing. After I witnessed how hard they work with their virtual efforts, I don't see the gap between Virtual and Reality as big as I once thought. It has also been valuable meeting people that have further honed my own skills as a race car driver, as a whole. In the future, I'd like to see more people make that transition." - Rui Teixeira

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Img_4610

Rui started racing in karts at age 7 and progressed up to the National level, ranking as high as 14th before phasing over to touring cars. Insurance and age related issues prevented him from racing last year, however, this year he will become the youngest driver ever in the CTCC, at just 19 years old.

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Img_5011

We will be ironing out the details but be sure to follow us over at www.xpracing.forumotion.co.uk, www.facebook.com/xp.racing and on twitter @XPR_Club for race by race, moment by moment details over the coming months and into the brunt of the season!

xplr - XPR/XPLR Racing....FOR REALZ Img_4510

#XPRBspec
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Back to top Go down